tuscl

Sugar Baby / Exotic Dancer Kills Her Sugar Daddy

Lone_Wolf
Arizona

9 comments

• Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Wow! That’s one crazy girl! She’s got a “don’t fuck with me” look.

I guess she missed the sugar baby training class where they teach them that most sugar daddies are easier to fleece alive -
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    "Jennifer Lynn Morrissey, who had moved into McNew’s home in 2015, was the polar opposite: She was a 33-year-old dancer and motorcycle mechanic, with tattoos and a checkered criminal record, according to the Philadelphia Inquirer."

I think I've heard this story before.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    In April wife and I will reach 28 amazingly happy years together. The murderer is better looking, but to be fair, I am still alive today.
  • sinclair
    7 years ago
    A 33 year old is not a sugar baby. That is about halfway between the cradle and the grave.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    It took 7 weeks of investigation before they charged her. Short of wearing an “ I did it” t-shirt, I don’t think it could have been more obvious.
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    Given how crazy some of these honeys are, I'm surprised this isn't a daily occurrence
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    What a stupid uneducated whitetrash cunt that will now likely spend the rest of her life in prison.

You guys that think your fave thinks you're so special take note

:)
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    @Papi - I don’t think I’m special - but I know that my money is special. The story got crazier as I read it - as she buried her sugar daddy’s phone and laptop in her boyfriend’s backyard - her boyfriend pissed on her to eliminate gun shot residue - she has a child...

I’m surprised that there’s no mention of her taking out an insurance policy the day before she killed the guy!
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    ^^ you might want to talk to her boyfriend - as he also provides golden shower services...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion