tuscl

Going with a stripper to another strip club

larryfisherman
California
I’m thinking of taking my fav to another club, kind of a new experience for me. She’s never been to the strip club as a customer. Have any of you guys ever done it? How was it? Do you recommend it?

I’m assuming you have to pay for everything (drinks, money for her tip the girls, dances for her if she decides to get dances, etc). How much did you end up spending?

21 comments

• larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I think DoctorEvil and Eastcoaster took EveHartley to some clubs recently?
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    I have not done so yet but my CF wants me to take her to the hillbilly strip club I reviewed a month ago. She says she has heard of it but, never seen anything like what goes on in there. Yep, I am sure that you will be covering all costs, just as I am sure I will as well. I am sure it will be a very fun evening and might get her revved up for more acrobatics later.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    This is my standard M.O. for OTCs. We don't always make it, but I always try to budget for a side trip to the strip club, or as an old ATF used to say, "let's go to the strip club to get horny, then go back to the room to fuck if off." Incredibly fun to bring a stripper to a strip club, just get her out of there before she either bankrupts you, or gets too drunk -- strippers are BAD drunks, and in the SC-driven party atmosphere, she'll be very tempted to drink too much
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    “might get her revved up for more acrobatics later”

Exactly.
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    "strippers are BAD drunks, and in the SC-driven party atmosphere, she'll be very tempted to drink too much......"

Depending on the severity and your sense of humor as a host it becomes interesting if one of the other dancers at the club you are visiting knows your date or if they know your date and try to piss her off by hitting on you.........yes, it's a real life story.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I’m taking her to a club she has worked before. I think she knows a few of the dancers that are still working there.

@warrenboy- I hope you didn’t start a cat fight lol.

@Subra- yeah I’ll get her out of there before she bankrupts me haha.
  • James1557
    7 years ago
    I have taken a former stripper to clubs and I agree with Subraman that it can be fun. She likes to wear a short and/or sexy dress and no underwear. She does not drink heavily so I don't have that issue. She is sometimes very horny by the time we leave the club.
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    ive done this before. its fun but expensive.
  • lotsoffun201
    7 years ago
    I’ve taken former strippers and open minded civvies to clubs before. I agree with James. When they go in a short dress with no panties it can be a fun time!
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Once with a former stripper. We had a great time and both got pretty drunk. We had a table by the stage and tipped the dancers, drank and groped each other. Neither one of us was especially captivated with any particular dancer to get dances but we both got really drunk and had a great time then ubered back to our hotel. No drama fun evening with fun girl.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Why would you want to do that. With her you cannot really engage with the other clubs's dancers. And she will expect you to be showing generosity with their dancers.

You know what I'm going to say, just take her home with you and fuck her. And then do it again, and then again.

SJG

Gary Becker, U Chicago Economist
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QT6TnY6s…

Big Girl, Yes or No?
    https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Qea4JIFxE2w/W…

Karl Marx
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyrhoHtS…
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Trucidos, sew your mouth shut, you wouldn't get any better treatment from me. Your just so many pounds of fertilizer.

SJG

Children of the Revolution
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpVqWS-c…
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^ PoolyD, how much did it cost you? Paying your own girl too?

More fun just to take your girl to a motel and fuck her brains out?

SJG
  • TXbananas
    7 years ago
    Not all drunks are bad drunks, but bad drunks/psycho drunks can ruin a night real fast.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Have taken two different SBs to SCs this year.

The first was 40% good, 60% bad. The good part was it did make her extremely horny, even to the point where she'd beg me to finger her right there at the table/bar in the club. The bad part was that she liked drinking those multi-liquor $15 drinks, and would drink lots of them, becoming a bad drunk. Also she was a bi girl who it turned out preferred woman and only tolerated men, and we didn't have the same taste in women (she's Papi's female counterpart). We did have one amazing 3way in the Follies VIP (bucket list item crossed off), but she didn't make it past 4 months due to being a huge hassle.

The second (current) has been 100% good. She behaves as if she has read Subraman's guide, drinks only 1 or 2 cheap drinks, is bi but prefers men, and has the same taste in women as I do. She dresses sexy, no panties, and is interested in doing a VIP 3way. Here's the best part - she said I could take the money I usually give her for one of our dates and use it for the VIP instead, since she would be getting fun out of it too.
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    As always Subraman gives sage advice.

The time I took a favorite SC hopping she bankrupted me making it rain on average dancers. She got mean black out drunk from doing too many shots of Patron. Even so, it was a wild fun time until she got mean drunk.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    gotta have deep pockets for this evening. it would be fun!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I took one once, spent a whole bunch of $$$ on dances and VIP for *her* to enjoy - then she went home with one of the dancers.

LOL - just kidding - could you imagine though - LOL
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I did once about 15 years ago. Columbia SC was a topless only city and a nude club opened up. My then CF suggested that we go there so that I could see totally nude dancers. So we went.

The club was actually divided into 2 rooms. Topless with alcohol in one and nude without alcohol in the other. The nude room was pretty dead and of the 3 dancers that we saw on stage none you would want to see naked.

I was glad that we left quickly because it was my CF that I wanted to see naked in my bed. :)
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    It sounds looks like it generally can be fun but also expensive!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Instead of taking stripper to strip clubs, how about setting up your own private parties?

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion