Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Nice guy finishes in the pokey

vincemichaels

Detroit

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for joc13
joc13
•

I believe that going to SCs helps me to suppress my evil urges toward voyeurism. When voyeur-cam websites first started popping up I was a subscriber, but I knew it wasn't true voyeurism so I lost interest. Cameras in hotel rooms would probably produce the best material.

But, dang, if I was going to pursue this bad behavior, I'd like to think I'd be smarter than this dude.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

As always, you are a moron, fag. You don't get it at all, dickbreath. Now go eat some more shit, asswipe.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

He kept the photos of his girlfriend's daughter on the family computer in a folder that was not password protected. Not brilliant!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Oh I see it well, shit for brains txtittydumbass/Douchester/Trucidos. Just like we see the shit in your mouth at all times, dickbreath. ROTFLMMFAO

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

No password on his porn? That’s a rookie mistake.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

vincemichaels is a gay, cock-sucking dickbreath Neanderthal!

Lol!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Florida?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement