Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Ever wake up finger blasting your own ass ?

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

What does this even mean ?

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Profile picture for ppwh
ppwh
•

No one knows what it means, but it's provocative!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Yes I wiff it

Profile picture for Doces300
Doces300
•

Hell no and holy shit...

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I’ve never woken up doing that.

I believe there is an old saying - he who lays down with an itchy ass - wakes up with stinky fingers.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

ROTFL @SirLDAlot!

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Juice, fart in a jar and seal it. Then mail it to me so when I open it I can guess what you ate!!

Lmfao!!

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Is SJG's sleepy time rapist character rubbing off on you?

Sounds like you are being both the victim and perpetrator.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Split personality maybe? Definitely split sphincter.

Profile picture for likes2look
likes2look
•

Damn Dude! How drunk were you?

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

C'mon Juice! Fart in some jars and start sending them out as Christmas presents to tuscl members.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Doesn't everyone?

Profile picture for ppwh
ppwh
•

Totally consensual IMHO.

I mean, as long as he told himself soothing words as he woke up, like "If you scream, say good-bye to Arby's on cheat day, bitch!"

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement