Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Headed to Jacksonville Friday

Daddillac

Atlanta

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

to hopefully watch my dawgs destroy the Gayturds of Floriduh...... Any reason I should not continue my streak of 9 happy endings at Wacko's..... Anything better happening in Jacksonville

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

You might want to contact Eve Hartely.

Profile picture for Daddillac
Daddillac
•

I'll reach out

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Jax has a lot of clubs but most seem mediocre, Wackos seems to be the best thing going there thus I don't see a need to settle for 2nd best, or worse, especially since u don't live in the area thus should not be burned out on the club

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Sinsations seems to be fairly well liked in case u want a backup or a change of scenery

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Wacko's is the nicest club with a good amount of girls and fun to be had from my limited experience there. Sinsations isn't bad more like a neighborhood bar but also fun can be had, not sure if as much fun us available.

Profile picture for Daddillac
Daddillac
•

I have only missed this game 3 times in 20 years.... so I have tried most of the clubs down there, I was just looking for more insight than reviews gave..... I'll be happy with wackos but I too have had a decent time at sins

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement