tuscl

Teacher needed carpool buddies?

goldmongerATL
The Square Above Charlie Weaver
Went to Oasis in ATL and ran into two girls with wristbands. As someone recently mentioned, the place now has a lot of under 21 dancers.

The story (FWIW) was they were both( technically only one) in high school in some rural county towards SC. I had to look up where it was, as I had never heard of it. Their substitute teacher got them the job. Apparently the substitute also strips at Oasis. They kept referring to her as Miss M******. I got the impression it was her real name. Apparently they work mid-shift after school. I asked which dancer was Miss M. This was their first night working without her. They said Miss M spend a lot of time in VIP, but Miss M would not let them do VIP's yet. Mentoring? But since Miss M was not there, they wanted to both go to VIP with me. It will be "real fun". Pass on vague "fun". Pass on two girls. Pass on their pricing.

So, as part of the conversation they had some pretty clueless ideas. Not because they were strippers, but just clueless teenagers in general. One had just dropped out of school but was saving her earnings for college. Yep, dropped out of HS but expects to go to college. The other was skipping school a lot, especially the day after making the drive to the O. She said she was 18 and they could not make her show up. Yep, she too was saving money for college. I asked her what she was going to do in college. She said "ya know, college stuff".

Oh, and the cover for the parents was that Miss M got them high paying waitressing jobs in ATL.

It may have been stripper shit, but these two did not seem bright enough to have game.

11 comments

• shailynn
    7 years ago
    Could be true...

Similar story... when I was in college a lot of guys would go to Myrtle Beach SC and waiter over the summer. Some guys were smart and earned enough for spending money their entire school year, others partied so much they left at the end of summer as broke as when they arrived.

Anyway one guy met some 18 year old high school girl that summer and started dating her. Just about every weekend that fall this girl and her crew (age ranging from 15-18) would make a 11 hour drive to stay in a frat house and fuck half the guys for free just about every weekend.

I always thought, where are all these girls parents?
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    How much you wanna bet that Miss M ends up as one of Shadowcat's teacher stories?

"Substitute teacher charged with pimping and contributing to the delinquency of a minor"

If it wasn't for the new see through panels on the VIP curtains, and the fact that bouncers might keep a closer eye on newbies, I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss that VIP wouldn't have included some extras. I'd imagine not so bright country girls like that know their way around a dick pretty well already.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    think, not dismiss
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    Yes, but I was not going to pay in the neighborhood of $500 to find out. Neither would go without the other.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Wow, I wonder if Miss M gave them the GPS or if they came by it naturally. $330 should have been the damage, or maybe $360 if you get the "big room" (3 people would be cramped in a $30 room)

Of course, if they're working mid-shift they may not be making much money yet, since they have to tip out twice. They probably need to start scoring VIPs to make the big money they've been dreaming about.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    joc beat me to it. We are going to see this story from shadow soon.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    They're not minors though. They're 18 and fair game.
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    They were asking $200 each plus the room. I'm not sure they let three people into the tiny rooms behind the stage, so I was figuring another 60 for the room.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Oh, ok, just couldn't do math right yesterday.

$200/half hour is the standard night shift rate, but day shift girls usually charge $150 and midshift girls will usually do $150 too, especially if it's still before 8pm, or between 10pm and midnight and they know their chances are running short.

Miss M apparently hasn't taught them anything about opportunity cost yet. If they only want to VIP together, they definitely need to be using the discounted rate.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Oh the games people play now
    Every night and every day now
    Never meaning what they say now
    Never saying what they mean

And they wile away the hours
    In their ivory towers
    Till they're covered up with flowers
    In the back of a black limousine

Masada.................
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    Between this and the story about meeting your former co-worker's daughter I think there are plans to replace the phrase "life of Riley" with "life of goldmongerATL!"

I don't know how sexy they were. If they were hot I would have risked the $460 or so. Think about it:

Brilliant outcome = you get a mind-blowing (and something-else blowing) VIP with two sexy 18-year olds!

Non-brilliant outcome = you lose $460 :(

I don't know what the odds are for the brilliant vs non-brilliant outcome, but I'd take that bet even if non-brilliant was favored. Sometimes you have to take a risk and go for the big win!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion