tuscl

Kokomo man’s warning after having 16 guns stolen: ‘Don’t let strippers in your h

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
"Don't let strippers in your house" is good advice. Will I ever listen to good advice?

http://fox59.com/2017/10/20/kokomo-mans-…

7 comments

• Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    Most stripper are on drugs = desperation = willing to do anything = theft
    No strangers and discretion is better part of valor
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    This guy must really have some thing on his wife for her to allow this.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    It’s situations like this that I keep a spray can of “Stripper B Gone” under the sink for just these instances of stripper infestation.
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    I won't. I have strippers over for the night, and even the weekend, all the time. No intention of stopping. I do follow his other advice, my safes are bolted to both the ground & the wall. The cameras record on & off-site. There are much easier things to take with much less work & much higher returns than my guns.

To date, the most valuable thing "stolen" from me by a stripper has been a brandy snifter she accidentally walked out with. In that case, I didn't even notice until she bought it to my attention. She ended up losing it, so a week later she begged me to come over & then showed up with a new pair and threw in one hell of a blow job to make up for it.

• Doces300
    7 years ago
    Never in my house, Hell never in my town, Too well known and to easy to get seen.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    My house is kinda run down, and I just have various yard sale and thrift store furnishings. All I wanted was a cheap place to live in... Have not brought a stripper there yet, but I figure the ambiance may persuade her there is nothing valuable around.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I've had one stripper to my house. But she was my ATF, I had known her for awhile and trusted her. She actually had worked in law enforcement for a little while and had integrity in every dealing I had with her. No problems when she came over.

Like anything, you should be cautious, but you can't make blanket statements. Although, this one is a pretty good rule of thumb until you know them better.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion