tuscl

Update for tips attached SC Hounds

Salty.Nutz
Deez Nutz
Friday, October 20, 2017 8:02 AM
Earlier I had written some tips on how to navigate the SC scene if you have a significant other. [view link] I would like to answer some comments: My drink of choice is vodka soda, dont mess with whiskey or beer, that shit smells your SO is going to smell that garbage, plus its loaded with sugar and empty calories. Afterall youre at the "gym" trying to loose weight. Vodak Soda has zero calories, and a lime twist so you can get your vitamin C. You will need a strong immune system if you frequent these establishments. I forgot to mention dont let your SO do your gym laundry, again smell.

8 comments

• Dominic77
    7 years ago
    @Salty.Nutz said, "Vodak Soda has zero calories, and a lime twist so you can get your vitamin C." Vodka Zero? Is that some new drink out of Diageo or MGP? Right next to calorie-free Arby's shop! I think you mean a glass of sparkling water with a twist. That has zero calories.
  • Girl_Crazy
    7 years ago
    I love this post! I could have written it myself as I frequently use gym workouts as cover and I drink vodka tonics to avoid boozy smell.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    How I hide my clubbing from my wife of almost 28 years: "Honey you can have t he big tv. I'll go to providence and watch the game at desires". Wife: "If you're drinking take my car".
  • Salty.Nutz
    7 years ago
    @Dominic777...You're right soda water has zero calories and vodak does have calories. I couldnt articulate accurately what i was trying to say. @skibum609...you're lucky my wife always wants to tag along
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Thought maybe you meant zero carbs or something. It's easier to just not hide it like skibum says. I usually get my better half a little surprise -- take out dinner, small gift, new book -- then she has no problems me going to the club. Throw the clothes in the wash when I get home.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    Why did this need its own thread? Better yet, if feelings got hurt there are always PM's to sort that out.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Nice tips. It’s important to plan ahead if you have a SO. Any abrupt changes can be questionable - as men are mostly creatures of habit.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    I stand by my remark that vodka soda is the official drink of basic bitches everywhere. That said, I concede the point that you'll more likely stink of alcohol on whiskey or beer
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion