Texas
Crown and Coke.

23 comments

• GoVikings
    7 years ago
    Beer. Coors Light, Red Apple Ale, PBR
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Used to drink a Lite beer; water mostly these days - in the past at times a long-island to get a buzz but I've never been a big-drinker.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Beer. Occasionally crown or jameson or wild turkey on the rocks or 1800. I actually drink enough oitside strip clubs and too much fucks with my eq. I should probably milk a beer at the sc but i cant stop. Im an alcoholic.
  • CouldBe
    7 years ago
    Usually water, occasionally I'll drink coffee.
  • groundball
    7 years ago
    BYOB. That way you save some $ and it's usually affiliated with nude dances.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    If they serve alcohol: a couple beers (usually Bud Light), or occasionally a Rum and Coke (usually Jack Daniels)

Clubs that don't serve alcohol: sometimes Coke, but usually just water
  • maho
    7 years ago
    Diet Cokes
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    wild turkey 101, neat. Or 1792 or bulleit rye, neat. Or tequila shots with dancers.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    Usually water, but occasionally I will drink bourbon if my CF wants me to drink with her.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Water or soft drink.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Beer - usually Stella Artois - or Heineken - or Amstel lite. Generally, I’ll have 2 over a 2 hour stint at a club. If I’m eating there - I might have a third beer - or just switch to water.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    wth is Tito's?
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    ^Vodka
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    !
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    Always the same thing: seltzer/club soda. All the clubs near me are either BYOB or juice bars. This suits me because I really don't trust myself to drink and drive. And I'm not much of a drinker anyway.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    in coi... fountain drinks. mainly cranberry drinks...
    now in tj... at hk usually start with a shot of don jullio anaho. then a bunch of indio cervesa. if i'm at adelitas... cheap jose quervo with chasers of modello. at hk sometimes maybe a liter of pina if i'm trying not to get soooo drunk. butt i never drink over twenty acholic drinks before i hit my rhoom at 5 am.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    A Sprite or maybe a rum and Coke if I am in a wild and crazy mood. I prefer to get high.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @justme62, twenty alcoholic drinks in one night? Wow, you guys really party hearty in Tijuana! That's a bit much for me. I think I'll just keep my ass in the States and visit the juice bars LOL
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Usually just Miller Lite. The only time I did tequila shots with dancers was on Cinco de Mayo in El Paso. Also the only time I was ever so drunk that I had to leave the rental car at the club and take a cab back to the hotel.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    I like getting buzzed with the girls, so: shots. Thats what they do, too, I don't give them a choice. Once in while I'll back off, order a bottled beer, and let her order some basic mixed drink.

In non-alcohol clubs, water
  • bvino
    7 years ago
    I used to try and get a well made Manhattan when I clubbed but I had to give up as there are no real bartenders in these places. Between wrong liquor,wrong glasses, wrong mixer (grenadine instead of vermouth?!) and wrong pricing I finally gave up. I now get a glass of Merlot as cheap Merlot is always better than cheap Cabernet.I can sip wine for hours without being hassled If i eat lunch I will have a cup of coffee with a shot of Jagermeister as a digistif..
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Papi - Tito's is the best vodka, bar none. I drink Coors light; smoke hashish and and mix the hash with Ghost train.
  • Ch3ll
    7 years ago
    Like OP, crown and coke is one. But others are Hennessy and coke. My favorite which I'll get if the club has it is Grand Marnier and Coke. Beyond those it's Coors Light, Bud Light, or ice water.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion