Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Throwing a bit of shade at a fellow PL

Call.Me.Ishmael

Rhode Island

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I'm at Club Desire sitting at the bar. I'm on a bar corner stool, so the guy on the next stool sits at a 90 degree angle to me. I'm going to say that he's in his early/mid 60s.

A pretty, thickish blonde bounces up, lands in his arms, and says:

BLONDE: I just texted you all my sizes so you can buy me that stuff I need for my vacation.

GUY: Yeah, I got it.

BLONDE: Make sure everything gets delivered before Monday so I can try it on before I go.

GUY: No problem. Don't worry about it.

BLONDE: Okay. Thanks, hon. (detaches herself) I'll be back.

GUY: Yeah. Okay.

Pretty blonde heads to the VIP area, where another guy waits for her. They disappear into a VIP room. Me and GUY sit quietly for a few moments.

GUY (towards me): (•͡˘㇁•͡˘)

CMI (towards guy): ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

GUY: I don't wanna hear it. Not a fuckin' word.

CMI: Fine.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Well - as long as he knows the deal then he may have his reasons for what he does

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Well described. Sometimes there’s no need for words. It was a meeting of PL minds.

He knew - that you knew - and you knew what he knew - lol!

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

That guy is super cucked.

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

Pusaaay whipped.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

You don't know that he's not getting the pussy he's being whipped with. He might just keep it OTC. :)

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Nothing like watching a RIL. :)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement