tuscl

Tampa Strip Club

Thursday, October 12, 2017 5:00 PM
Asked this before but got no decent response. Im new to the board, Im in tampa visiting and am looking for extras. Ive had them at pink pony bit it was expensive. Thinking of checking out scarletts in ybor. Can anyone tell me what kind of pricing to expect. I do not have vip yet so I cant see all the reviews. Thanks in advanced

8 comments

• BigPoppa99
    7 years ago
    I normally club in the Jacksonville area, but on a whim I decided to venture to check out the Tampa scene. Based on my research from here- Scarlett at y'bors' seemed to be where its's at. Prices were ridiculous, and glad I live in J- ville! Final thoughts; Tampa is no good.
  • Trial1019
    7 years ago
    Because if tuscl shows up on my cc statement and my wife googles it it would be an issue, correct me if im wrong once I post a review I can see the vip reviews for a short period of time but I havent made it out yet. I have posted reviews on TRE and USA sex guide. I may check out YS this weekend or may order in, im just trying to find out what the typical damage is at YS. Ive been to pink pony two years ago and got extras but it was pretty expensive.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I don't have firsthand knowledge but I've read a few Scarlett's reviews in the pasr and don't recall complaints about the pricing for extras, although I don't recall the reviews stating the exact pricing - Scarlett's seems like a mid-tier club thus "think" $150 to $200 may do - 2001 OTOH seems pricey
  • Trial1019
    7 years ago
    Thanks
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    And yeah, one gets 30 days VIP for each review of a different club (same club cannot be reviewed within 30 days to get extra VIP but if you review X different clubs you get 30x days for each one even if reviewed concurrently - to the best of my knowledge)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    If u scroll all the way dowm to the bottom of the TUSCL webpage it shows that TUSCL purchases show up as "Expressware" on the CC
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ still not foolproof though
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Pay no attention to the faker above me. txtittydumbass/HJ99/Douchester/Trucidos is a loser spouting BS again.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion