tuscl

You know you're getting sleepy when...

You know you're getting sleepy..

when you're sitting in the loud spot in Platinum Plus and you think you just fell asleep for at least a minute or two while sitting upright in your chair. Apparently no one noticed not even the dancer who asked me for a dance. Must have developed a way to sleep with my eyes open.

Need to stop playing and analyzing computer games in my sleep. Weird game though when my pc seems to continue doing things it shouldn't be doing and seems to learn from me even though the game is one made over a decade ago. It's like some kind of super AI separated itself from the net and is on my pc.

Have you ever fallen asleep in a strip club?

9 comments

• casualguy
    18 years ago
    The worst place to go to sleep was on a sidewalk waiting in line for basketball tickets (I was a college student). I had a sleeping bag but the sidewalk was wet and it soaked through. I thought I felt a girls fingers creeping up my waist on my sleeping bag as well but I was too sleepy to pay too much attention. You never know who may wake you up if you go to sleep in a public place. I try to stay home if I know I'm sleepy.
  • shadowcat
    18 years ago
    I know that shekitout is going to deny this but I actually saw him sleeping at the Columbia PP. He'll say he was just resting his eyes. I never get sleepy in a strip club but I do think a lot about getting into bed.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I was prepared the last time. I had a soda in my car and that was plenty to wake me up and keep me up for a while. I'm afraid with an energy drink I wouldn't want to go to sleep for another day. Definitely don't want to fall asleep while driving. That would not be the safest thing to do.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Doug: Thanks. I might try it if it comes to it, but I was partly kidding. It's not a serious problem for me. (Famous last words.) I've learned to take precautions: beverages, food, perky music, frequent stops, etc.
  • DougS
    18 years ago
    Chandler: Again, Red Bull! Several months back, I was with a girl until 3:40am (I think it ITC, though). I had to be at work yet that morning, so I headed up from Indy and battled the Zzzzz's all the way. I scared myself senseless (not hard to do! [wink]) several times when nodding off and almost running off the road, but I still couldn't stay awake. Pure misery. After that, I discovered the merits of energy drinks, and have not had that problem since. Now, everytime I'm driving any long distance, I've got a can keeping me alert. And, I have them in the club, too... that way I have something to drink and am not getting blitzed, and usually the girl I'm with will share it with me, which is nice.

Give it a shot!
  • lopaw
    18 years ago
    If I'm getting sleepy in a strip club, then it's time to find a new, exciting strip club.
    Does passing out count? Hmmmm....I've done THAT a few times in the past, but never just dozed off due to overtiredness or boredom.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    I only get sleepy on the drive home. I know when I hear the rumble strips.
  • DougS
    18 years ago
    Getting sleepy in a club? No way... never happened to me. Try some Red Bull (or SoBe, Rockstar, Monster, etc.)!
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    If I'm getting sleepy at the club (not that it happens much), I just get a favorite dancer and relax together. They don't seem to mind and it keeps them off their feet for a while.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion