tuscl

Fastest time to sob story and request for money?

joc13
firmly on the Atlanta United bandwagon!
Tuesday, October 10, 2017 1:24 PM
Exchanged a few messages with a girl on SA and she suggested we switch to Kik. Here's how the conversation went: [view link]

23 comments

• Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I've got a good one. I walked into a club - saw a buddy and a dancer coming out of VIP. Said hello to my buddy - as he was on his way out. The dancer comes to me and says that my buddy short changed her - and asks me if I can give her the rest of the money for his VIP dances? It was barely 2 minutes from walking in - saying hi - and getting hit up by the dancer.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Haha lol. I just wonder how many of these girls get some poor fool to give them their money and just dissapear...
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    Lol great ones guys too funny
  • FTS
    7 years ago
    I love your response: "Oh no!" You are so concerned haha.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    That poor girl, how terrible to have her sister in jail. Please PM me the pertinent info so I can send her lots o money.
  • RossVa
    7 years ago
    well, continue the story? Did you cave? Is her sister still in jail?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    You should've offered the bail-$$$ in exchange for a 3-some
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "... Would you be interested in some online play for a allowance so I can go get my sister out of jail ..." What the hell was she referring to - like her doing similar to a cam show for you or something?
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    In all seriousness, I think you probably impress her as a nice guy. Have you connected with her before?
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    @Papi, from my experience, that's exactly what she was offering. I've met a few of these. My answer is always the same, "long distance or online doesn't work for me. We can meet and talk over coffee though."
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    I replied "Sorry, I don't do video play" (at least not for money; another SA girl I've seen will do video chats with me for free in between dates). Kik reports Sent, Delivered, and Read status. My reply still just says Delivered. I guess she hasn't read it. I thought about countering with something more substantial, but just don't have the time right now if she had actually agreed to something.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    @bubba267 nope. Had not connected with her before. This was like the 4th message exchange. Still in pleasantries phase.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Fuck outta here, online play??!! I fucking HATE that people actually pay for that shit. You gotta be a fucking idiot.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    OMG that convo was a classic! I've heard all the typical SS...but usually they at least talk to me a little first.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    She finally read and replied to my message. Says she is still 100 short, but didn't make any alternate proposals like I asked her to. I could probably get out of the house for a while tonight if I wanted. Should I press the issue and propose something specific?
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Test the water. Tell her that online won't work for you. If she still needs the money (for her sisters bail) - she should be open to offers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    If she needs the $$$ that badly she would've proposed something; it's not rocket-science - IMO she's fishing for an easy-score
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Whenever they ask for $$$ before services are rendered, it's a red-flag (no matter what the "emergency" may be, they can always earn it if they really want to)
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    I proposed a $200 in-person play visit if she could host. She said she couldn't but could come to me. So, I countered with $150 and I'd pay for a room. She said "that's fine", but then hasn't responded when I tried figuring out what part of town we could meet in. She had a lot of pictures on her SA profile, which isn't typical of a catfish account. Yet, the nature of the conversation so far has me concerned. Probably luckily, the window of availability for me for tonight has passed, so if she does respond it will be Friday before I can do anything, and the big head will have more time to think while the little head gets to cool off. I'll keep you updated.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    I had a ROB walk up to me once out of the blue and ask for a dollar tip for no good reason within 10 seconds of laying my eyes on her. She was offended when I just laughed and said there's no reason for a tip. When she pressed the issue I just said "please leave me alone" and she stormed off.
  • Mainster
    7 years ago
    Cute little blonde sits on my lap and gives me a nice tits-in-the-face hug and says, "Hi, I'm Tiffany, and I'm just $60 short of what I need to buy my son a bike for Christmas, and I only have tonight to scrape it together. You look cool, can you help me?" I helped her.
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    No previous connection changed my thoughts. I think you're playing it right.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I'd let it go. Her need for money seems to have passed. Since you've not been otc with her before - it's not like you know she's a great fs provider. It's no loss - and it's good to keep it that way.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion