Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Founder get rid of that ad with the stick man

rane1234

Texas

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Getting a bj.

Im trying to public browse

Thats it someone tell him...much appreciated

Replies (32)Latest

Profile picture for rane1234
rane1234
•

I think that ad might keep the whole site operational on second thought

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

The original post would be funny if it were meant as a joke.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I agree gammanu95. I was thinking the same thing.

Profile picture for rane1234
rane1234
•

Couple mouth breathing regulars of casual sex mania made an appearance.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I'm not a mouth breather. The rest of your description was pretty accurate...

Profile picture for rane1234
rane1234
•

You butt buddies go get a room f@ggots

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

At least I'm not offended by stick figures...

Profile picture for rane1234
rane1234
•

Its annoying like you morons.

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

It’s not offensive, but it’s kinda annoying bc it’s so distracting and attention grabbing. I worry when someone I know walks by. I’m just glad all of the pictures didn’t stay up tho. That was way worse.

Profile picture for rane1234
rane1234
•

Exactly

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

We're regulars here - not morons.

I agree with annoying. But I'm not here to tell founder how to run his site.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Geez, the OP sure is thin-skinned. You picked the wrong site to be a snowflake.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Founder, stop trying to make money. It's annoying to me. And it's all about me.

Profile picture for rane1234
rane1234
•

Founder kick these assholes off the site

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I was joking - but I see somebody is very thin skinned! Wow! I'm sure founder will jump right to kicking us off.

Profile picture for wildbourbon
wildbourbon
•

I'm more worried about people seeing "How to lick a stripper's asshole" on the sidebar headings than I am about them seeing the stick figures. At least I can scroll down to ignore the stick figure...and there's a setting where you can turn off ads while logged in.

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

^ yeah. I just realized that it’s off while logged on.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I was wondering why I hadn't seen it (after seeing this discussion).

Profile picture for rane1234
rane1234
•

Need some quality sponors for this site. Valtrex or haggar.

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

You tell 'em rane. We should replace is with a guy humping a girl's leg in a desperate attempt to nut in his own pants. ;)

Profile picture for rane1234
rane1234
•

Lol

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

it's still there. maybe use a piece of tape to block the image if it offends.

Profile picture for joc13
joc13
•

"maybe use a piece of tape to block the image if it offends."

Analog ad blocker. LOL

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I actually enjoy that ad lol

I also love dougsters opinion lol

Also if you guys get VIP you can click the box and the advertising vanish

Profile picture for Lurker_X
Lurker_X
•

We can afford to spend a couple hundred bucks per visit to a club, but not become paying members here.. Cheap bastards!

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

VIP members can turn off all advertising in their settings.

Profile picture for rane1234
rane1234
•

Im broke..ok ok

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

Bobbing head man just about got my ass in trouble. I didn't get the site properly closed on my iPad...it keeps freezing after deleting a pm, and my wife saw the site and believed it was a sex site to get blowjobs.... Well come to think of it, maybe so......

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

^ lol. That’s funny! Kinda why I keep seeing it. I’m on my phone, so I’m not always logged on. I’ll try to stay logged on more now that I know that why it’s there.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Every time I visit Tuscl, that stick man is getting a blow job.

His success rate is better than all of us combined...

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

he's living the dream.

Profile picture for JimGassagain
JimGassagain
•

Dougster has an opinion on this? Is rickdugan Dougster's alias?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement