tuscl

Massage in the SC, yes or no

Friday, October 6, 2017 7:45 AM
I have enjoyed giving some girls light massage (neck, shoulders, back, legs) as a kind of ice breaker if I deem I want to spend some free time with them, maybe over a drink. They seem to enjoy it quite a bit, I enjoy it and I feel as though I have given them something of value before we move to LD--if we do. Sometimes they become putty in my hands. I can see some customers giving me that envious look from across the way. Does this make me next level PL, or crazy like a fox?

50 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Yes FTW! It's advanced PLy in my world. I love massaging my ATF DS. LOL but admittedly it is a combination of me copping a feel and a massage. The best is when we spoon and I can massage her ass cheeks onto my hard dick. I love that shit.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    So, yes, I think this makes you a next-level PL, and it's not something I understand, nor am I interested in it at all (receiving massages, yes, but giving?). But so what? If YOU enjoy it, and it's achieving for you what you want out of a SC trip, what does it matter what I think? And if you sometimes get some YMMV rewards like extra time or mileage or whatever, you get the last laugh. I think many of us do things we enjoy at the club, that work for us but not everyone ... I always like to buy the stripper lunch, I think the payback is HUGE, and plus I just like eating and drinking with the floozies. Could not give a fuck less who thinks that might make me a next-level PL; hell, I'm actively pursuing my next PL merit badge :)
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    I thought that this would be about *getting* a massage in a strip club. Because some clubs have massage girls walking around. I don't do that. Not worth it (to me). Massaging a dancer? Sure. Most dancers seem to like it and it relaxes them. It's not something I do with every dancer and it's certainly not an opening move (because that can be creepy).
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @Subraman amen brother PL! Do your own thang to get mileage and extras. LMAO I have never bought lunch for my ATF DS but I have brought her a donut. Also I have never met a woman that didn't like my massages, so I run with it as much as possible.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Very useful insight. These are great snippets of wisdom. A massage for a dancer seems to be an excellent idea. Dancers are on their feet for hours - and a simple shoulder massage would seem very welcome. It should be done so that she relaxes a bit - and she also becomes very comfortable with your touch. If done properly - I'm sure it will help her to be comfortable when you purchase dances from her.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    If you massage her ITC, that is next level PL. She should be massaging you. I could see it in an OTC setting, to warm up before fucking or reward her after a spectacular performance; but not in the club. That's just whipped.
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    I've done this at times and it seemed to be appreciated so long as it wasn't an opening move. Like Cashman said, the dancers are on their feet a lot and might appreciate it. Whether you do it to increase subsequent mileage or whether it simply floats your boat to give a massage, I'd say go for it if she seems receptive. As with anything else, you don't need to give a fuck what anyone else in the club thinks.
  • TXbananas
    7 years ago
    Good feedback fellas...
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Pro tip: A dancer's calves are where she is often sore the most because of wearing high heels. It is a good place to start and explore the possibility of a more in depth massage. Plus it is a safe spot to touch a dancer without breaking any house or personal space rules. Pro tip: After the light stuff on her shoulders and back, go for her sciatic nerve. In the process of massaging that, cop feels on her ass and massage that too.
  • RossVa
    7 years ago
    I'll massage my atf while she relaxes up against me. Improves the quality of dances and improves the odds of OTC as my hands feel magic to her. FWIW this also works on Hooters Girls as far as being an aid to getting them to come home with me after their shift.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    "That's just whipped." Sure. Performing a single kind, innocuous physical act for a woman who is going to be riding your dick eventually is a sure sign of complete male submission and servitude. Also, she should make me a sandwich. Alternately, it's just a shoulder rub.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @RossVa getting her to put her guard down, relax, and rub up against your dick while out on the main floor or at the bar is the payback for giving the massage! When I am spooning and massaging my ATF DS and I hit the right spot for her, she will reciprocate and wiggle her ass on my hard cock. It's good stuff and gets me so in the mood for dances. It's LDK foreplay to me.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    This is something that is a nice touch. It will help the dancer to become more comfortable with you (if you don't fuck it up), and that should help when things change (and she is providing you a service). It's interesting how something so obvious can be overlooked.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i've massaged a few girls for a few minutes. i don't try for the holy land... and i don't pay them to massage them (as some PLs do.) the girls like a good massage.
  • dallas702
    7 years ago
    On a slow afternoon in a SC, sometimes the dancers will just sit, relax and talk. Occasionally, they mention "tight shoulders" or "sore feet." That has led to a few back massages and foot massages. It appears to be very appreciated every time. Part of the appreciation may be I don't take advantage of the rub to grope or grab, instead I seriously attempt to massage while keeping up casual conversation. Very often, especially after foot massages, the dancer seems to be much more amenable to friendly extras in VIP. Cashman is likely correct in that the dancer feels more comfortable with me. (Though I am not OCD about washing I do - every time - go wash my hands after a foot massage.)
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @dallas702 the groping and grabbing comes later after several massages and appreciative LDs for said massages. I've earned the privilege with my ATF DS but with new dancers it is best to give a legit massage. But that said, the sciatic nerve massage is pretty much the same thing as groping her ass. The lines between legit massage and grope *can* get blurry. @Cashman1234 it is literally and figuratively a nice touch. Just avoid the tits and pussy out in the main area. And yeah you have no idea what you've been missing! It's a beautiful thing with the right dancer.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    SirLapDanceAlot I would make sure the main area massage was only shoulders. I think some dancers might initially be wary of getting groped. Only when she becomes less wary - can she actually enjoy the massage.
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    I agree with Cashman. Ask first, then shoulders or feet. She is used to dealing with gropers and assholes all the time. If we do something genuinely nice, and not as part of a grab, it's amazing how much it can be appreciated by the ladies. My number one rule in strip clubs is don't be an asshole. My number two rule is treat her like a human being.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @Cashman1234 absolutely stay with safe areas and fully respect personal space by asking before exploring. @Huntsman my massages with my ATF DS (and any dancer) definitely started as a genuinely nice favor for them. I love giving a woman a legit massage anyway. I'm just saying there is a longer term payback...with the right dancer! As far as I'm concerned the Golden Rule of clubbing is to ALWAYS show respect to your dancer and stay within her limits. Anybody that violates this rule is truly an asshole.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    OMG don't touch her feet man!
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    LOL anyway, as I was saying, giving dancers massages isn't my thing, but I get it from the perspective of 1. it may relax her and you might get some benefits back, 2. some guys get a thrill from massaging her, no shame in, if touching a beautiful sexy 20-year-old's shoulders and back gives you a woody, and you can indulge for free, go for it.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    I've never given a foot massage and don't plan on it.
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    SirL, that's cool. I don't know if my post came off as a jab but it certainly wasn't meant as such--toward you or anyone else. I do believe in acting like a decent human and treating strippers as humans. It's my system. Lol. Mostly, I think it's just the right way to act. But also, it seems to cut through a lot of unnecessary angst for both me and the lady. We all enter any first time encounter with our shields up, both custies and strippers. And I get real tired of SS, up sells and so forth. When I act "normal" (well, as normal as I'm capable of acting), strippers usually ease up and we can all enjoy ourselves better from that point on. The one's that treat me like a cash machine instead of low key guy reveal their character very quickly and it's easy to move on. No disagreement or needling was meant in my post. Sometimes I'm not conscious enough of how electronic words "sound" to others.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @Huntsman you are a true gentleman and no disrespect was taken on my part for your comments. I recognize that type written media for communication has limits and is rife with misunderstandings. The only reason I clarified my position was to be crystal clear on where I stand without any thought of being disrespected. I just don't want my own posts to get misinterpreted. And I am 100% with you on being a gentleman and decent human being with strippers and in the club in general. Besides the fact that people should just be this way to begin with, there is a legit payback by being this way for the lecher and monger inside every PL. Nice things happen to nice people. And for me with my ATF DS and by being a nice guy, I have earned the privilege and trust to grope her as I also give a legit massage as I have a raging boner parked between her ass cheeks. She also has zero issue bringing me to LDK heaven provided that I never get so much as a drop of jizz on her. And she will give me beaks on dance and VIP costs. If I was an asshole that just expected her to "get me off" I would not have any of these fringe benefits. And we also have zero drama. Our business relationship is understood and on top of it we have a friendly relationship. It's awesome in my PL world.
  • TXbananas
    7 years ago
    I'm definitely not about paying to get a rub-down in the SC, and I haven't seen that one yet. I don't even really like receiving them. I'm a giver. I don't do this all the time, but with the right girl who is receptive it has worked really well for me and they love it. I reserve this for hot bitches. The feet? No I'll pass on that in the SC; those would have to be the sexiest fucking feet I have ever seen. I definitely try to make the massage about the girl and the least pervy possible. I save pervy for the LD. I did inadvertently stop down a LD once by resuming massage during reverse cowgirl grind (she had a sexy back), rookie mistake.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    BTW, the StripperWeb girls practically start a riot every time this topic is discussed. HOW DARE YOU "CUSTIES" try to touch them without paying??!!?!?! You are getting off on massaging them and it is definitely an honor for you and YOU SHOULD BE PAYING LAPDANCE PRICES, $20/song + tip, that's what touching costs! How dare you try to get away with touching without paying?! *** This ends our StripperWeb moment :)
  • TXbananas
    7 years ago
    Fuck StrpperWeb! I have had no complaints, quite the opposite.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Yeah, let's fuck the women of Stripper Web !!
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    In all my PL LIFE I've given shoulder, back, and calves massages to two ATFs and a few random one timers. # of complaints: zero. Cost: zilch. LOL if she doesn't want a massage by me, it's her loss. Ain't no way that I'm paying to give one! (OK maybe if she is an all natural 10 I might.)
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Ya, I couldn't help myself, I was recounting the many stripper web rants I've seen on this. And it brought me back to the first few times I read SW, and was so perplexed ... "they seem to be real strippers, but the way they describe how they behave and how strip clubs work is completely out of touch with reality". I'm surprised there's not even a gadfly or two pointing that out, but the place is so aggressively moderated for un-approved opinions that I suppose anyone who played that role is gone.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I have had 0 complaints when I have given a light massage to a dancer, especially with my fave and my ex ATF. The mileage has generally gone up when I do it with other dancers.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Typical elitist crap from the SW girls. They can't allow us PL's any non-paying contact. Talk about a group who really hate their customers!
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @Cashman1234 I'll respect a dancer's choice to charge to be touched in any way because it really is a personal decision. But that said I also like to think the market will take care of itself with strippers like that who try to hustle every angle and charge or expect a tip for everything. I certainly don't support those types. Never enable bad stripper behavior with money! (OK maybe if she is an all natural 10 I might.)
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    I've never had an unhappy stripper after a massage either. And while I don't think it will ever happen, if she ever suggested she deserved compensation for "letting" me do something genuinely nice, I would tell her she is completely free to leave me and go try to earn a buck from someone else. But I wouldn't give someone with an attitude like that a penny for allowing me the privilege of being nice.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i'll do feet. many girls like it.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    I'd do feet for as many minutes in VIP. Quid pro quo when it comes to feet.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Yes, girls definitely like it. But you are a braver man than me if you'll touch a stripper's feet :) Even the perfect princesses on stripperweb gross out about their own feet
  • Janos
    7 years ago
    I find if you give a foot massage the stripper will open up to you more. At this one club everytime I come in, this black stripper comes over and we head to a private place and I get to massage her feet, she also texts me when she has a pedicure done so im more tempted to come in.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Hands down the best way to massage as stripper is in the spoon position. Tonight my ATF DS sat at the bar with the stool chair back in front of her and she hung her ass a little bit off the front edge. I then slid my stool up close to her hanging ass cheeks, straddled her spoon with her ass between my legs, and also set my cock, still ITP, such that the underside sat hot dog in between her ass cheeks. So from that position I lean back and give her a neck, shoulder, and back rub. And as I rub I lean back but push my hips forward into her ass so that my balls and underside of my dick are pressed up into and rubbing her ass. It feels wonderful and I have a raging boner as I'm giving an LOL legit massage. And every time I move her, it also makes her ass rub my dick and balls a little too so I can pace my erection how I want and literally grind it slowly into her as I'm massaging. And with this I'm still looking for knots in her muscles and rubbing them out, so she's enjoying it too. I know you guys mention foot massage breaking down her guard, but really a simple light neck massage on both sides of it up and down the length will also relax her in a good way. Seriously, don't forget the neck! And then that was just the warm up tonight. As I continue down her back I sit up closer to her and start massaging her hips, lower back, and again that so important sciatic nerve with my thumbs. And again in the process of this I then get to really sandwich my dick with her ass however I want. I push her ass cheeks together to squeeze my dick, I do one side at a time, then I give little shakes on each side which again shakes my dick in the process. And LMAO again I am still giving a legit ass, hips, and lower back massage at the same time. This is absolutely what makes massaging in the SC worth it to me. When you can have a raging boner in the process is when it is the best.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Ok so tonight I was at a different club with a brand new dancer I met the night before. She came up to me and sat down and as we chatted I start rubbing her back with one hand. With my thumb and index finger I rub up and down each side of her spine and up at her neck I give her a neck massage. As the convo dies down she says, "That feels really good." So I tell her I'm happy to do more and she's totally on board and she says she wants to sit on my lap. I oblige and so for 15 minutes we watch the stage shows as she sits right on my dick with her pussy and I massage from her neck down to her ass. And she is loving it and she keeps telling me it feels so good. I have a nice boner by then and as I massage her more I grind it up against her pussy. She doesn't mind. We move to a corner of the club because I eventually want some $10 floor dances, but we both still want that massage so for another 20 minutes she sits and wiggles her ass on my hard on as I give a full back and neck rub and also I start squeezing her ass cheeks on my hard dick. I also rub her thighs and her chest above her tits as she leans back and spoons with me, all the while wiggling her ass on my dick and rubbing her pussy on it. She loves it all, and so do I. And because of it all, she offers me $15 VIP dances that are normally $25 each. I take her up on it and LDK for $75 after five songs. No tip and she hugs me and thanks me so much for the massage and fun times in VIP. She was an 8 with a tight ass and natural Ds. Goddam I love massaging strippers now.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    when i massage a girl it is only in the showroom. when i am having a lap dance or vip... i prefer them massaging me in one way or another. ;)
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Absolutely @justme62! In the LD or VIP room the only massage I do is rub her pussy with my dick. Tonight I grabbed her ass with both hands and controlled her grind and stroked her pussy up and down the length of my dick OTP. I rubbed her to rub one out!
  • TXbananas
    7 years ago
    @SirLap YES that is what I am talking about. Sounds like you had an awesome time! Most dancers love this shit, and appreciate getting something for themselves inside the club. You can tell by the look on their face when they get in that zone and their eyes close. Then, for more fun, you can whisper some dirty shit in their ear.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @TXbananas Oh hell yeah we got to the point of mutual seduction. There was a point where she leaned back and we spooned with her head next to mine, my hands rubbing the tops of her thighs, and me whispering in her ear how sexy she was and how tight her body was. It was some really nice teasing. And yeah she closed her eyes and kept moaning about how good it felt. She was totally relaxed with me and then just before we went to VIP she just sat on my lap for a little and turned so her natural Ds were right in my face and up against my cheek as we chatted a bit more. She was totally at ease before we even got dances. From this point forward as soon as I put my arm around a stripper during convo I am going to start rubbing along her spine and up to her neck. Then if she likes it I'm going to parlay that into some lap sitting and spooning with a massage. And oh hell no I won't be fucking tipping her for doing it like dem crazy SW bitches think PLs should. As usual, like many SW threads, that's never happened.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    It sounds like you had a great time. Excellent description of the massage and club experience. You did it right - as your massage put her at ease. The more you massaged her - the more she wanted - which is a great sign. I think the truth in clubs is in the money - and her discounting the vip price - shows just how much she enjoyed your massage. I’m sure she was aroused too - and that helped the experience to be even hotter for both of you.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @Cashman1234 And the real key to all of it is to actually give a legit massage. If you focus on that first, then the others stuff can fall into place. But if you give a half-assed massage, then you may get half-assed dick teasing, flirting, and dance discounts. The stripper last night was like putty in my hands because I went to town on the knots in her shoulders and upper back. I worked on them hard and dug my thumbs into them. I also did my usual sciatic nerve focus. She truly enjoyed it and was appreciative because it made an actual difference to her. While I would have loved to just get a dick tease on the main floor, the only reason I got one was because the massage was legitimately good. LMAO she didn't want me to stop. Also my ATF DS is pretty much ready and on autopilot for my massages now. Within a few minutes of talking and rubbing her ass as I sit next to her, without even asking she "assumes the position" by turning her back to me and hanging part of her ass over the edge of her barstool so that I can spoon right behind her and set my dick in between her glorious ass cheeks. And I don't have to say anything. Pro tip: A big titty dancer is going to be sore all along her bra straps. Have her pull them to the sides of her shoulders and rub all up and down and along where the straps normally go.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    You have an excellent technique - and you know how to provide an effective massage. The key is the dancer is relaxed because of your massage. It is easy for a PL to offer a massage as a chance to cop a feel. But the dancer will immediately know it’s not a real massage, and it won’t be beneficial to the PL. When your dancer is putty in your hands - you know it’s working! Dancers bodies are under stress from being in heels and from hustling all the time. Your dancer must look forward to your massages. Nice pro tip. There is a lot of stress on the backs of big titted dancers.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @Cashman1234 Wearing high heels for hours is always going to make a stripper sore at her calves and her sciatic nerve. A PL cannot go wrong going for either spot. And the sciatic nerve is a perfect place to transition between a legit massage and copping an ass feel. And then back to big titty strippers, they also get sore at their upper chest muscles. I won't cop a titty feel when I massage there but that is another area besides bra straps where a big titty stripper will be sore.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    ^ you definitely know what you are doing. Based on your detailed descriptions of how a massage relieves specific stress areas, I’m sure the dancers are happy to enjoy your massages. I think it might take an unknowing dancer a little time to relax and let your massage do what it’s intended to do. When a girl is on her feet for a long time at work, it causes stress to build up all over her body. Just being able to sit and lean back and feel a shoulder rub, can be very helpful.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Ok so today I gave an extra long 45 min massage (with complimentary and constant dick tease) to my ATF DS that was so damn good. My dick was always either rock hard or semi-hard as she was texting with a friend making weekend plans. I basically could do what I wanted and I did. And all I had to do was buy her a $5 Red Bull. So for just that I covered her neck, shoulders, back, upper chest, thighs, sides, stomach, and her glorious ass with legit rubbing but also with as much booty shaking and using her ass cheeks to stroke the underside of my cock and my balls as I wanted. She also wiggled her ass on me and I grinded back into her ass cheeks at will. Then finally still hard as fuck, I follow her to get dances and have an explosive LDK after three. And afterwards as we are hugging as we leave the private dances room, I tell her about how I gave another stripper a massage and how much she liked it too. And to confirm, my ATF DS said yeah of course she liked it because it was a real massage and not just an excuse to cop a feel like most guys try to do!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion