tuscl

Fired a fave

Lurker_X
North Carolina
So I was developing a fave at a club... Not extraordinary mileage but we were into basic groping and some light titty sucking. She apparently decided to reel me in after several VIP sessions, and push my hands and face away.

So, I thanked her for the experiences we'd shared, and told her I was moving on to other ladies. (I know she was complaining already about slow nights that did not pay well... Wrong direction to take IMO.)

17 comments

• Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    You know how to handle your dancers. Since she wasn't providing the service you desired, its smart to let her go. I think - the sooner - the better. Otherwise it can get messy.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I fired one for getting a boob job. It's your money.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Never enable a dick dodger or hands blocker with more dances. Good move and a nice tactful way of breaking things off. I tend to not say anything and just stop getting dances. But if a dancers asks, I will be point blank honest with them on why I moved on.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    Was this a non contact club (if they still exist)? If it was a contact club, i don't know what she was thinking...
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    Good job thinking with the big head. Things never end well if there develops a disconnect between stripper and custie and its best for both parties to move on.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    Yeah, life's too short and money's too tight to waste it on stingy dancers...
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I used to black-ball dancers for doing me wrong - but, strip-clubs and dancers are a crapshoot - I've had dancers not treat me as well as I'd like on a particular visit then blow my mind on a subsequent visit - first of all, they are women (many tend to be emotionally erratic from time to time for w/e reason) - second, they are strippers, many have a lot of shit/drama going-on in their lives to where they can't always "play the part".

Not to excuse not treating a paying custy well, but it is what one is dealing with - I often will give dancers at least another chance unless it's something really bad - she could have just been having an off/bad day w/ something going-on in her life; or maybe management was cracking down that day on mileage - IMO, in anything, communication often helps - I would have asked her what was up in case she was just having a bad-day - personally I would give her another chance and if she doubles down on not willing to work w/ you then move-on - dancers also get tired of dealing w/ the same regulars and are ready to move-on just like regulars at some point are often ready to move-on.

I would not be surprised if she comes up to you next time all lovey-dovey or as if nothing happened - if she delivers in the future then keep enjoying it; if her bad-behavior becomes the norm then yeah absolutely move-on - you are the one paying and should get the dances you want not the dances she wants.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    ^ @Papi_Chulo I agree which is why I will move on without saying anything. Often they will come back and dance with 'renewed vigor'. But also it depends on how hot she is. The hotter she is, the more likely I give that 2nd chance.
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    Good move! Couldn't have done it better myself.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    This one did seem to like direct eye contact and smiling at me.. And lots of bouncing together on the couch. So I enjoyed the primal nature of the dancing... But there is another girl there who dances just as vigorously, and allows boobie sucking. I need that more.
  • my123
    7 years ago
    You never know...I had a favorite push me away which confused me...later realized the bouncer was nearby and they were being extra strict because the owner actually showed up.
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    What else did she do to "reel you in"? I'm with the camp that would look at the cause and solve if possible, especially if she's been a favorite. Sometimes we are too thin skinned. I remember the first time my now ATF blocked my hand as it moved to pet the kitty.....rather than fire her I asked if everything was okay and learned that she was starting her period and had a tampon in. Glad I didn't "fire her".....
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    Oh the conversation with her was clear that she thought titty-sucking was "prostitution" and she is convinced the club would object... And she did not want to risk a future career after college based on a bust.

Whatever. I went looking for my #2 backup girl and she was not working tonight. But I found my #3 girl and broached the subject. She sounded fine with more breast play as long as it's not clutchy-pinchy, but said to meet her on an afternoon shift. I know from conversations this girl is very money-motivated... She had a house built on an acre and collects coins as a hobby, Haha.

There used to be a mortgage broker commercial: "when banks compete, you win!" Well, when strippers compete, mongers win!
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Yeah that's a no go for me also. If I can't suck on boobs as a boob lover, what's the point? I've only met 2 girls who objected to it. One was just trying to get me to VIP saying I could suck away till my heart was content in there (it worked). Another was just a prude IMO. The other legions of dancers probably feed a ton of grown men a day lol.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    I had a short lived 21 yr old ATF with perfectly perky all natural 36" Ds. She wouldn't allow any touching of them or her pussy and it was utter torture to just look at their perfection but not feel it. She wouldn't even rub them in my face. But OMG she was as close to a 10 as I have ever seen. And she was a decent lap grinder so it was hard to let her go. At the end of the day I didn't want to enable her behavior so I moved on.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^ you made the right choice IMO. Gotta let these chicks know it ain't just their hotness, the actions mean just as much.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    I try not to say "never again". In the last decade, I've met four strippers who were low mileage, "no fucking" girls who ended up in bed with me. One of them became, and still is, my ATF.

That said, one common theme with those four is that at some point, I had started to move on to others before they turned up the heat.

Of course, there are lots more that did *not* turn things around, and who've been left behind.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion