tuscl

Gone but not forgotten!

Clubber
Florida
Hugh Hefner, Playboy founder who built his empire in Chicago, dies at age 91

25 comments

• Clubber
    7 years ago
    Sorry about the duplication. Lots of us had many fantasies in our younger days inspired by this man's work.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    POST HERE!
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I still have playboys stashed away in my garage.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Hefner deserves duplication. Playboy is the reason, I think, that I’m obsessed with blondes with big boobs.
  • londonguy
    7 years ago
    He was only 91, thought he was much older than that.
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    No doubt, he changed the world, especially the USA. And I for one am glad for it.

• DisRuptive1
    7 years ago
    Dementia destroys the person before the body can catch up.

RIP Hef
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Met him a few times, he was a better man than most give him credit for, last time I met him was here in Fl, in WPB, he was with Crystal his last wife they were doing a promotion, about 2 years ago, he had aged tremendously, and he was quite slow, compared to before, I had heard that he was suffering from Dementia. R.I.P. Hugh, hope there are some playmates in heaven to keep you occupied.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I never understood his obsession with bolt ons but he was still the ultimate PL.
  • BrotherFogHorn
    7 years ago
    Yeeeesss he is a rightous dude. He cum in for confession often
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    RIP Hef. He was a trailblazer and his print magazine was excellent.
  • BrotherFogHorn
    7 years ago
    Brother clubber... cum in and pray with me. I am worried about you. You have been mia too much. You need the fellowship of your brothers and sisters here
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Beware of BrotherFogHorn, he's a kissing cousin.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    RIP, Hugh, you brought the visual pleasure of beauty to us, thanks for the mammaries.
  • BrotherFogHorn
    7 years ago
    Shut up and kiss me Vince
  • BrotherFogHorn
    7 years ago
    You shall pray with me Vince. You shall be good at it also
  • BrotherFogHorn
    7 years ago
    I look forward to your ability to speak in tongues
  • BrotherFogHorn
    7 years ago
    French is my favorite
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    Fog,

I am fine, just more important things than TUSCL going on in my life. My friends here know.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Dude was a trailblazer and had the balls to march to the beat of his own drum in ultra-conservative 1950s - he was a little too liberal for my conservative tastes but I was impressed w/ what he accomplished.

Dude def lived the ultimate bachelor's life - especially in the 70s at the height of the Playboy empire while he was still a fairly young man and there was no HIV and lots of hooking-up/one-night-stands
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I got a short-lived subscription in 1991 b/c it came w/ a VHS tape that was pretty-good and I really enjoyed watching (no internet in those days) - I think the Playmate Of The Year that year was Renee Tenison; a black/white mixed slender girl w/ big-naturals - I was in awe of her at the time
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    Papi,

Hope your doing well!
  • likes2look
    7 years ago
    Hef was a man who truly lived the dream.
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    Reading his early career, before Playboy took off, when he was a copy-editor at Esquire, trying to secure funding to get it started. He knew what his magazine was going to look like, and he stuck to it (wouldn't be difficult to go into work every day, now would it, if you were running an outfit where all the secretaries were clamoring to have sex with you). Very few real stories like that -- mostly, the people whose biographies say they they "make it" through some kind of super-human effort of will and perseverance actually are people who have great big helpful connections in the first place. Hef was more like the common man making it happen, good for him.

Now Barbie Benton can finally get on with her life. Oh no he di'n't ...
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Pucker up, Brother FogHorn !! LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion