Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

John smith eyes only part three

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I like the look in her eyes. There are lots of miles on this girl. She's dressed to look young and sweet - but she could handle more than many whores. My kind of girl!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I'd do her.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

god damn Right

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

No.

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

She looks about 14-yrs-old.

Profile picture for CouldBe
CouldBe
•

I was thinking 12.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Yep. Hence my 'no'.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Hell no. I like young, but I don't like the pre-teen look she has.

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

DS4! Where is john smith on this 1?

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I'm in love.

But only if she is of legal age.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement