tuscl

Since the tattoo discussion how about piercings?

Doces300
You can run but you will only die tired
A lot of strippers in the clubs I frequent have piercings. Some discreet and not distracting, but some are very distracting. Nipple piercings bother me when I suck on her titties. I find clit piercings a little annoying as well. And she looks like something out of rhe movie "Hellraiser" then shit no I don't want a dance. Anyone else?

19 comments

• Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I'm ok with both (nipple and clit) piercings. I understand your point about them getting in the way. It hasn't bothered me so far. I'm a bit rough with tits and clits - so maybe I don't notice.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Im ok with most piercings. Exception is ear gauges(tacky) and eyebrow piercings(who the hell thinks that looks good?)
  • CouldBe
    7 years ago
    Not a fan of tats or piercings as a general rule. There have been exceptions.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I dislike piercings more than tattoos. I once heard that a tongue piercing can make a BJ better. I told that to a dancer friend and she called bull shit. That she didn't need one to give a BJ.

I don't want the feel of metal in my mouth .
    Other than ear lobes the only other acceptable place that I can stand them is in the navel and then you still have to worry about getting them snagged in your shirt.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    shadow says "I once heard that a tongue piercing can make a BJ better"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uj-k1FBG…
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    tattoos definitely bother me more than piercings, and are also more common, in my experience.

but let's stay on topic:

i'm usually not able to tell if the girl has a clit piercing because she has bottoms on. so i don't really care about that. not too long ago, i got dances with 2 beautiful dancers and both had nipple piercings. now i would prefer for them to not have the piercings, because i like my women plain, but the nipple piercings aren't THAT big of a deal to me....especially seeing as how attractive these two girls were. and in my experience, most strippers don't have nipple piercings, so its usually not an issue
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    My view on piercings is pretty close to my view on tattoos:

Like tattoos, piercings never make a girl more attractive, only less. Most piercings won't rule her out, but she'll just have to be relatively more desirable (more attractive, fun, or high mileage) to get my attention & $, than if she didn't have any piercings.

Also like tattoos, there ARE a few piercings that automatically rule her out. With tattoos, any tattoo that's gang or pimp related and she's off my interest list, and it's very rare that a girl with tats on the front or sides of her neck will ever get my interest. With piercings, it's mostly facial piercings that I have trouble with: I can deal with regular ear piercings and ear cartilage, and will accept a monroe or a nostril piercing under severe protest, but the following facial piercings make me slightly nauseated and I can barely look at a girl with these, so I'll automatically pass (If she's truly spectacular, I'll ask her if she'll take them out for me, but understand if she won't, and then it's back to passing):
    - septum (my #1 hated piercing)
    - eyebrow and anti-eyebrow piercing
    - labret
    - anywhere on cheek other than monroe
    - anywhere else on nose (medusa, bridge)
    - lip
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    Nipple piercings are a bonus only if she previously have inverted nipples and that was only way to keep them out short of surgery, otherwise they're annoying at best. Occasionally, they are said to increase sensitivity and that's also a bonus, but otherwise still don't like them. Studs are usually preferable to rings unless very fine gauge. Hood piercings also are said to increase sensitivity which isn't always a good thing considering how sensitive the area already is and could make the girl more hesitant to allow play there.

Ear gauges and spacers are just freaky. Technically not a piercing, but the forked tongue is even freakier and not in a good way. Unlike the other body mods, most piercings can be easily removed and some even close up and the girls don't really look any worse for wear.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Ugh to both.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    I like tattoos way more than piercings. For me, there's no such thing as too many tats. But piercings are just okay. These are the piercings I like: nose, dermal, lip, Monroe, naval, tongue. And these are the ones I can live without: nipples, clit/vag, ear gauges. Nipple and clit piercings can really click against your teeth, which isn't fun. I don't personally have any tattoos or piercings, myself. I wonder if the girls prefer guys who are pierced/tatted.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    I love tarross on women. A vibrating tongue feels amazing. Nose, cheek, and eyebrow piercings are terrible. Sidenote why do women get their nipples pierced? Never understood the fascination
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    @ Burlington Ime they prefer their men unemployed, tattooed and abusive.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    I tend to like both tattoos and piercings. Especially together. It's probably somewhat Pavlovian by now, as I've noticed that girls with tattoos and "intimate" piercings tend to like a little bit, or a lot, of pain as part of sex. And watching a girl cum while her nipples are clamped and her pussy is whipped is a *hell* of a turn on.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I hate cheek and lower back piercings bc they often look a little irritated, and not healed. I can't help but think that they are gaping holes in their skin. They don't even look that bad, but the thought bothers me.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @Doces300. You ain't kidding. The shit that I've heard through the years...
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    I'm ok with ears, small nose on the side, belly button and that is about it.
    The last thing I want is tetanus from a labia piercing.
    Same one pierced girl in PT in Centreville IL that had 20 or 30 labia piercings(too many to count) plus nipples, ears nose, lips, navel, and the list goes on!
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"I hate cheek and lower back piercings bc they often look a little irritated, and not healed. I can't help but think that they are gaping holes in their skin. They don't even look that bad, but the thought bothers me."

Lower back piercings are one of those that are tolerable for me, in that I don't get a visceral reaction of disgust the moment I see them. I nevertheless hate them because I think back dimples are one of the sexiest areas on a woman, I love seeing them and I love touching them, and piercings completely blow all that. A woman lucky enough to be fit enough to have back dimples, shouldn't be fucking it up.

I remember asking my ATF one time, early on, whether she had backdimples. She looked at me with a surprised look, and said in an almost insulted voice, "Of course I do... I'm a hot chick!" lol
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Not a problem for me.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    Simple. Don't care for either, but one is not easily removed. Pulling that big piece of metal through such a small hole usually freaks the dancer out! Of course removing the other is simple, especially if you don't mind the smell of burning flesh.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion