Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Any fans of spinner porn star piper perri ?

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

I love girls all shape and sizes and damn...for a small chick she is hot as fuck

I would spend a few G to make love to her

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

She's tiny and she can handle a big cock too! I'm a fan. I'd gladly piss away some $$$$ to use her hard!

Profile picture for impala
impala
•

Am now

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I would honestly drop $300 for three songs just to LDK with her

S
Supremeruler
•

In 10 years.

S
Supremeruler
•

And about 50 pounds.

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

I like her better now that she has the braces off her teeth. I know she plays at being underage but the brace made her look a little to young.

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Yeah, I do like seeing the contrast when is she cast with a larger curvier chick like Ashley Adams:

Profile picture for CouldBe
CouldBe
•

She's cute. She wouldn't be my first choice, but I wouldn't say no.

Profile picture for BurlingtonHoFactory
BurlingtonHoFactory
•

I'm not into skinny chicks, and with heroin being back in fashion I see more than enough of them in the clubs nowadays LOL. But I was always impressed by her ability to take an enormous cock, considering that she's so small. It's hot to watch.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Perfect size

Profile picture for FTS
FTS
•

I love skinny blondes with long thin legs. I should she if she's available to spend some time and companionship with her fans...

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Ridden very hard and put away wet.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Don't split her in two, Juice !! :)

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Profile picture for MrBater2010
MrBater2010
•

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement