tuscl

Your fastest 180?

Sunday, September 24, 2017 6:51 PM
What's the fastest you've ever gone from attraction to a woman (a stripper or otherwise) to being put off, unattractive or repulsed?

Several years ago, I was seated at some bar and the bartender was a girl probably in her mid twenties. She was wearing a white, form fitting tank top and short-shorts. She had a great figure, big boobs, slender waist, big butt. She had a pretty face with big brown eyes and long dark hair. And she had no tattoos, from what I could see.

Well, until she turned around. Now I could see that her back was apparently covered in tattoos. On her upper back/neck there was a silhouette of a glock. There was a phrase written in script above the gun. I can't remember what it was exactly. It wasn't "Thug Life" but it was similar. There was tons of other stuff too.

So I went from hot to cold on her in about 10 seconds.

11 comments

• doctorevil
    7 years ago
    Agree with you on this one. Now, if that gun tattoo had been of a Colt 1911, that would be an entirely different thing.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I prefer petite girls with no tats, piercings and with natural bodies. I had a favorite dancers 2 years ago that decided to get a boob job. I was told that even her friends tried to talk her out of it but she went ahead with it and way overdid it. I dumped her the first time I saw her after that.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    About 30 seconds for me. I fell in love with her body on stage at first sight. She had long red curly hair. Cute face. Beautiful porcelain smooth skin, a tiny pink pussy and an apple ass. And her best parts were her big and full wonderful DDs. Just amazing. I had to hold them and rub my face in them. I immediately went to the stage so that I could get dances right away. We go. The song starts. She does the initial air dance tease to undress, and then 30 seconds in she starts to mount me cowgirl and those beautiful DDs come into my face. I am starting to get excited and I put my hands up to catch them and squeeze them into my cheeks. As I grab them at 30 seconds I feel the hard feel of silicone implants. My sexual arousal does a complete 180.

I am an exclusive natural tits PL. I do not find anything attractive in fake breasts and plastic surgery overall. All women are naturally beautiful to me and even if they have small breasts it is still more attractive to me than fake. And the feel of fake makes it worse.

So when I thought that beautiful ginger had the most perfect all natural DDs when really they were bolt-ons, I did the biggest 180 in my PL life.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    man. you are sooo superficial.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    maybe that should be superboobal.
  • maho
    7 years ago
    Pretty quickly - as soon as I've heard her talk. Like I tip her on stage because she is beautiful, but when she comes to my table she sounds totally uninterested, says something mean, rude, racists, etc.

My all time story though is one time sitting with a girl at a booth. My back was to her when she joined me but her face was really pretty. We talked for a good 20 minutes and it was a great conversation. When she was called to stage she got embarrassed and I wasn't sure why - she was really pretty, had an attractive personality to me, and was curious to see more of her. As she got up and walked away from me, her whole body was literally covered in tats. I'm talking all over her legs, back, and ass. I'm not a tat guy but am fine with a couple, but I had never seen anything like this before and it was obviously an instant turn off.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    More fake tit haters. No worries, more for me! I wish every guy in the club felt like that. My favorites in any club would never be tied up. But then again boob jobs would be much less common if that were the case.

Turn off for me is a chain smoker. I don't smoke and really don't like the smell. I got a dance from a woman who had an amazing rack but as we got closer in the dance I could smell smoke all over her hair and her clothes. So disgusting to me and I'm sure she could tell as my wood dissipated.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    @ shadowcat
    Those girls are rapidly becoming unicorns (completely stock, with no body mods, especially tattoos). i know tattoos are somewhat popular or even a fad, but all fads dissipate eventually, but the tattoos won't. And wtf is up with those ear spacers?
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    Long story insanely short -

First date - honey arrives looking smoking hot with long black hair, shiny blue eyes, tight fitting clothes, olive skinned - a true 8.5 easy.

Second date - I shit you not - Honey had taken out her hair extensions leaving short black, not so thick, hair. No makeup revealing not so flattering non-olive skin. Glasses. Clothes that this time, somehow, revealed a shapeless physic.

Honey went from an 8.5 to 6.5 by the second date. Just goes to show the illusion makeup and the right clothes can create for average looking women.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    The thing that turns me off immediately is the heavy smell of cigarette smoke. When a dancer is in close and the smoke smell is overwhelming - that will cause me to do a quick 180.

I can tolerate bad breath - but the smoke smell seems to cover the body (and the clothing) and it's not sexy.

One more thing - that turned me off a few weeks ago - was a dancer with unshaven legs. I took her back to an LD room/booth and as she was grinding on me - I ran my hand over her thigh and felt hair. This wasn't stubble - it was hair! She appeared to be a natural blonde with light blonde leg hair - and I didn't think to check that out before we moved off the floor.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    15 Seconds. Beautiful spinner; perfect features; great body; no tats; she finishes getting tipped gives me the "hold on " sign and in 2 minutes she is there, sits down and says: "do you like chocolate"? Dick deflates in 10 seconds and I am done except for small talk before she moves along...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion