tuscl

Invitation withdrawn

KJ702
Texas
Sunday, September 24, 2017 6:49 AM
I was about to do something nice for a girl the day before her birthday yesterday and i told her in advance I texted her yesterday no response I texted her today hbd I get a response. Btw she put on her social media yesteday that a guy bought her roses. Y'all ever was about to do something nice for somebody and tell them and withdraw the invitation lol What I was about to spend on her yesteday I just might make another trip to the SC today

18 comments

• Mate27
    7 years ago
    Is this Trump's account? Did they finally kick him off twitter and now he has to resort to TUSCL?
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^ LOL
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Ya, it turns out that most gestures you are inspired to do for a stripper, mean far more to you than they do to her -- go figure :) In particular, the time around a young stripper's birthday is in very high demand; I'd counsel avoiding any gestures entirely during that time. Occasionally I'll find a stripper who is in a low point during her life, and then birthdays can be pretty fun -- she desperately wants to party and validate her life, and if her best regular is her best bet, that girl is going to let loose and may well be genuinely appreciative of the fact that if not for you, her birthday would go un-marked. My longest non-overnight OTC was just such a date: took her to lunch, took her drinking, took her to the strip club, went back to the hotel room to have sex and shower, then at her urging (she obviously did not want to go home yet) got dressed again and went out to dinner and then back to the strip club to party more.
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    Early in my relationship with my ATF I bought her a hand tooled sterling silver bracelet with several semi-precious stones for her birthday. I paid $365 for it. She thanked me with a blow job for my birthday (the same day) but later said that she didn't wear nice jewelry - only costume jewelry and that she would have been happier with the money. I later found that she pawned it for $50.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Was your ATF's name Nina? Lol... Ha ha ha! Nina is the epitome of stripper shit!
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    I've pretty much always resorted to cash when I want to give a stripper a "gift." I've seen too many dressing room garbage cans overflowing with flowers and chocolate passed around after the PL left to consider much of anything else truly appreciated. I suppose it's possible that shoes would be appreciated as much as cash.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    In my glass-half-empty PL-mind, 99% of the time strippers want us around only when they want/need $$$, or have some type of issue they think we can solve for them - they have a life outside the SC and most don't really want us to be part of that life - i.e. her birthday is usually to enjoy w/ her friends not the guy that pays-her for her to be w/ him - i.e. they rather not "be on the clock" dealing w/ a PL if they don't have to - i.e. *IMO* although you were thinking of her on her birthday, most likely she was not thinking of you - that's the way the game is.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    *IMO* we should see strippers more along the lines of business-associates rather than pseudo-girlfriends that way there may not be as many stories of broken feelings - i.e. they are providing a service
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @Papi I sort of agree with that about they have private lives but these girls string these guys along intentionally knowing that they are causing drama I just think many of them are manhaters looking to get even for whatever was done to them in their past. Many of these guys especially the younger ones miss the point.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ mismatched expectations - certain PLs are looking for love (consciously or subconsciously) and most dancers are just looking to get paid
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^That a definite truth.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ? Isn't looking for a new wife one of the main reasons to go to a club in the first place?
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    Get a grip, meat, stop making every thread about me in your small brain please. Or keep talking about me randomly. Either way is fine.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Interesting question. I recommend cash for any and all stripper gifts. Remember - dancers aren't girlfriends. Regardless of your perceived connection - it's business - and cash is never out of style.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    @KJ702, Pull yourself together, man! The BH PL look is really unflattering on anyone.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    My ex ATF mentioned no one was doing anything for her bday. I bought her some stuff from bath and body works. She was appreciative because I was the only one to do something for her. She gave me a celebratory BJ for my kindness. :-)
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    But in general gifts are a no-no
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Pm me your atf!! ^^^ Lol, just kidding.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion