tuscl

I have erotic dreams every night. I dream of strippers and whores. Is it abnorma

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
No, I did not send in this question. But I dream of strippers every night.

"I have erotic dreams every night. I dream of strippers and whores. Is it abnormal?"
Name unknown

The line between normal and abnormal is too thin. What might seem normal to you, might look absurd to others. I suggest, you read some good books or watch some television programs or films before you sleep. Fill your mind with healthy thoughts. Dreams are nothing but the extension of the thoughts we gather. Watching constructive things might help your mind to clear eroticism. Everything in life is fine as long as it helps you remain positive and happy.

http://www.millenniumpost.in/sundaypost/…

6 comments

• 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    Positive and happy = brilliant!
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Confucius say man who go to bed with sex problems, wake up with solution in hand.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Having erotic dreams about lasagna.

Now THAT would be abnormal.
  • Stognasty
    7 years ago
    OMG! I could fuck a lasagna SO HARD right now!
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    I dream of strippers and whores day and night. Sometimes I am sitting with one stripper dreaming about another stripper. Sometimes I dream my wife is...no, no strike that.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Nothing wrong with those dreams. Enjoy those thoughts - and relax - and try to not make too much of a mess in your sheets.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion