tuscl

North Jersey clubbers, help!

ThreeDollarBill
Addictions are my hobby
I have to fly to Newark for work next month. I'll have a few bucks due to a bonus for the travel so want to hit a few places.

Good news... tuscl lists over 100 clubs in the small state of New Jersey! Bad news... that is a lot of reviews to try to go through.

Anyone want to suggest:

1. Your favorite club?
2. Best place for chilling out?
3. Best place for going the extra mile?
4. Clubs you'd like to see reviewed. I'm all about supporting the community as a club tester!
5. Places to avoid?

15 comments

• lick-that
    7 years ago
    Need details...
    What type of Club you like?
    What type of girls you like?
    Looking for extras ITC? OTC?
    What type of club experience?
    Are you mobile? How far you want to travel?

• Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    You need to provide more specifics regarding what you are looking for - and an area where you will be staying. Jersey is a small state with lots of traffic - so a short distance can be a long trip.
  • ThreeDollarBill
    7 years ago
    North Jersey, by the airport, but i'll have a car.

Flexible on itc and otc.
  • K
    7 years ago
    Avoid the newark clubs.
    Delilahs in manville, or the den in sayreville, showplace in burlington . Check the reviews
    I will post more later if i can.
  • K
    7 years ago
    Sent you a PM
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @K, I think Showplace is up in Morris County, not Burlington. I've never been there, personally.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @ThreeDollarBill, if you like ethnic girls and WOC, then probably the clubs in Newark or Irvington are your best bet. I can't comment on those, personally. Not really my thing. If you like lots of variety and you only want lap dances with no extras, try the Go-Go Rama in Laurence Harbor. If you want more than just a tease, try Club XXXV in Sayreville/South Amboy. If you want to try a famous place in the Garden State, try Satin Dolls in Lodi; that was the club they used in the Sopranos. If you want hot Latin chicks who will probably do extras, head over to one of the clubs in Paterson. If you want hot white chicks who will probably do extras, you may have to drive to South Jersey. But probably Club XXXV is your best all-around bet for variety and extras, and it's not too far from you. But try not touse their ATM, it's expensive. Enjoy.
  • marktrinidad
    7 years ago
    1. My favorite club in North Jersey so far is ShowGirls Go go in Irvington, lots of WOC and extras are available ITC.
    2. Best place for chilling out is Vics Place also in Irvington they close at 8PM so its a good spot to sit and enjoy the stage shows.
    3. Best place for going the extra mile are with out a doubt ShowGirls and Vics Place in Irvington. But if WOC arent your thing try Bottoms Up for the Latinas.
    4.I would love to see the XO Club reviewed down in Linden. Its near the airport and it is one of the few remaining nude clubs in the NYC metropolitan area. What kind of girls dance there? Thick, skinny, latin, black? I would love someone to do a detailed review on the few reaming nude clubs.
    5.Every club in North Jersey is decent just be careful and stay alert in Newark and Irvington. Always watch your back and never let fellow customers know how much cash you have. Crime is a major problem in urban NJ.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    If you want to stay near the airport - and you are looking for ITC enjoyment - then Vic's Place in Irvington would be a good spot to get it in and then get out and back to your hotel. I recommend you read the reviews - so you are aware of the services offered.

Lookers might be worth a shot - as it's pretty close to the airport too. It can be rough - but you just need to know how to handle yourself.

In Paterson there's Johnny A's Hitching Post. I enjoy that place. It's relaxed and there are some very sexy dancers. They serve decent food, and the beer prices are reasonable. It's right off of the highway too.

MarkTrinidad offers excellent insights. I'd recommend looking at these comments - and then looking at the reviews of the clubs mentioned. Then you should find a club or two worth a try.
  • K
    7 years ago
    You guys are worried about the clubs in Newark? I've been going to clubs in Newark for close to forty years without incident. I've dated women that live in Newark. None of the clubs are in neighborhoods to worry about. The only problems I've ever had were panhandlers and the homeless guy that offers to watch your car for a tip. I know he will damage it if I don't so I always tip him a couple of singles.

The majority of the violent crime is confined to specific neighborhoods and even then it is between people that know each other, rival gangs and drug deals gone bad.

There were many nights that started at the rodizio and ended at Don Costa, April's or Galicia for some take out. It is a shame Al's bar closed almost twenty years ago. There was a fun club
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    ^ I don't worry about Newark clubs. I have no experience with the Newark clubs - so I don't offer advice on them. I've had good luck with other clubs (outside of Newark) - so I've not gone in there. Based on your comments, it's not a bad place to try. In general I avoid the trip east on 280 - since it can be a pain to get back on 280 heading west after.
  • K
    7 years ago
    Cashman
    I was referring to point 5 in the post above yours.
    The clubs themselves suck. No lap dances. Mostly Brazilians past their prime with a few just off the boat every now and then. Setting up OTC isn't difficult but there is better quality elsewhere. The Russians in these clubs aren't coy about it. If you aren't looking for OTC they will take your dollar and move on. their ideal is you have a room nearby and they can be back before their next set on stage.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    My mistake. I've been reading this thread to see if there are any clubs that I've missed in the local area. I sort of know what's offered at the Irvington clubs already. But I've not had experience at Newark clubs, and I'm wondering if there are any clubs that might be worthwhile.
  • ThreeDollarBill
    7 years ago
    @K, thinks for the PM. Great info! +1 Trust for you. @BurlingtonHoFactory The only color I see is pink! I once stopped by XXXV and it was good. That is my current North Jersey place to beat.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    some of my favoriteas are at least mixed black. i luv them . absolutely stunning girls.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion