Shift Change in Detroit Clubs

osogrande
Maryland
Strip club culture often reflects local habits and patterns. Over the years, I have noticed that Detroit clubs have a sharply-defined shift change, typically at 7:00 pm. It's as if the factory whistle blows and the day shift punches out. At 6:30 there are a ton of dancers; then suddenly, they all disappear as the night shift filters in, often slowly. This week I pulled into the Cricket parking lot at 6:50 as at least 8 day shift dancers in street clothes rolled out the door toward their cars (one of them gently berating me for showing up late!). Is this just my imagination? Are there any Detroit clubs with a decent selection through the evening hours?

3 comments

• vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Fuck no !!!!! I mean like you think we're giving up our gold !!!!!!!!! LMAO
  • PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    Around 630 it gets quiet because 7 is the official night shift so most clubs do a stage review. So you're correct it does die down. I would say around 730 things pick backup. I would recommend Coli or PHC things normally pick back up quickly after the stage call. IDK about the western suburb clubs
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Miami clubs shift-change is usually 8 pm (7 pm for some clubs in Broward County).

Traditionally once dayshift is over in the early-eve it often stays slow till about 10 pm from what I've noticed. Miami and most South FL clubs close late around 5:00 a.m. and many have a dancer midshift from late-afternoon thru early-eve but it's often a weak shift in terms of dancer #s and talent - anything can happen at any time in a strip-club, but shift-change & the couple of hours following it are usually weak.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion