tuscl

Sex Tourism

Longneck
Georgia
Friday, September 22, 2017 8:28 PM
Ok, degenerates I am planning a vacation for Thanksgiving this year. I want to go to a Latin American country and see what the talent have to offer aside from diseases that is. Any suggestions as to a country with an awesome red light district in Latin America? I have been thinking the Dominican Republic or Tijuana so far but I'm open to all suggestions.

10 comments

• goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    That Cuban city, Miami.
  • JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    If you want a vacation, I'd avoid Tijuana. If you only want to go to Club Hong Kong, I'd go to Tijuana, but I'd stay in San Diego and commute, which is what I did. That's the only place I've been for "sex tourism." Google top sex tourism destinations and there will be many articles on this topic. Heard lots of good things about the Dominican in that respect.
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    What about Costa Rica?
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    [view link] is a better source than TUSCL for what you seek.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    [view link] is a better forum for this question. If you are looking for a true red light district, there is Tijuana, Juarez, Bangkok, and Amsterdam. Maybe some other spots in Asia.
  • madgracy
    7 years ago
    Avoid Tijuana, trust me :)
  • JKing5200
    7 years ago
    Try the FKK Clubs in Germany. I have never experienced anything like them,
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Friend of mine goes to panama once a year says it's easy to hire a novia for a week young and pretty she usually does cooking and laundry is a good sex partner most speak English and he tells me 5-7 hundred a week gets him a solid 8 or 9
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I'm willing to bet Puerto Rico isn't the best place to go right now. Too soon?
  • jester214
    7 years ago
    Dominican Republic or Costa Rica would probably be my choices.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion