Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

The real reason why most old white men are afraid of a night shift at a urban cl

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Poor bastard probably fractured his pelvis or hip from that last moose.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

The real reason has nothing to do with being afraid, that just stupid that guys getting his balls broken in half. Who in their right mind would enjoy that.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I would leave crying and never come back

I think we know what happened to papi Chili and his nose bleeds LMFAO

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

You think one of those fatties pancaked his nose. ROFLMAO I'm gonna show that to him when I see him.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

That can't be comfortable - or arousing! I'm not sure if even some young guys could handle that type of pounding!

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Ok you convinced me. I'll stop going to black dives.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^^^Bet you won't

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

What the fuck was the DJ yelling while all this shit was going down? Omg lmfao!!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Epic hood rat shit

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement