tuscl

Tijuana Update

harleyguy1
California
Thursday, September 21, 2017 7:11 PM
Public service announcement The San Ysidro border will be CLOSED sat thu mon this weekend 9/23 -9/25 to all southbound traffic. Everything will be routed 9 miles east to Otay Mesa. It will be a huge mess. Plan accordingly.

11 comments

• WetWilly
    7 years ago
    OUCH. That's sounds really ugly....
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Thumbs up
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Trolley if you're going.....
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Is that just if your are driving or even if you are walking. You said traffic so I'm assuming driving.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Just driving. In fact a new pedestrian walk way just opened.
  • harleyguy1
    7 years ago
    Trolleys should be ok. No cars can go down there. They said all traffic will be diverted onto the 905
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Is it even safe to take a car there? I mean what are the chances that you return with it?
  • ime
    7 years ago
    According to SJG it is the perfect utopia, your car will be fine.
  • DoctorPhil
    7 years ago
    @ime “According to SJG it is the perfect utopia, your car will be fine.” well if anyone would know it would be san_jose_guy. after all he’s been there so many times that ….. oh wait a minute, he’s never been there and he’ll never ever go there. in fact he's never been to a strip club either
  • harleyguy1
    7 years ago
    I've parked behind the jack in the box and the lot across the street from the new crossing. Never had an issue. I would not take my car across.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    just got back from tj. one good side effect will be for northbound cars. i'm guessing less traffic overall for usa bound cars. and i'm also guessin there will be a lot more foot traffic both ways. this weekend is only one phase of the realignment project.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion