tuscl

strip club / massage parlour

Janos
Ontario
I dropped by a club to check it out and a cute black stripper came over and chatted me up. After about 20 mins she mention I could have a private dance or a massage. I agreed to a massage , had to go outside and and into another door. She met me there and took me to a room, undressed me, ( she was already naked), washed me in the shower , really clean, then massage and finished off with great finish. What a great idea I thought.

12 comments

• MrBater2010
    7 years ago
    I have often wished strippers did massages. Neck that is. We know some already do hand massages.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Cool story, bro...
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    Nice.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    People have posted here about strip clubs where massage is also offered. One posted about there being one Asian girl who did massage.

There are also accounts of these Asian Hostess Bars on Telephone Rd in Houston, where they offer massage, and sometimes there can be front room GFE.

AMPs and SCs each have their own strengths and weaknesses

AMPs have nice big rooms with massage tables, and usually a chair and hooks to hang your clothes on, and you are expected to fully disrobe. You have a nice private time with your girl. Most people who want FS will book 1 hour.

SCs have a higher minimum standard for looks and dolling up. And best of all, there can be unstructured free form fraternizing, so you should be able to get to know your girl and get a front room makeout session going, before you agree to anything in any back room. Better that way of course. Save booths and back rooms until it is time for your own pants to come down.

Guys spoil this when they buy dances.

So of course then a SC front room with an AMP back room would be best.

SJG

No Is Not Enough: Naomi Klein on Bernie's Medicare-for-All Bill, also conflict now between Sanders and Hillary Clinton. On this I 100% stand with Sanders. Clinton is just completely wrong. Remember that in 1992 health care for "every American" started with Bob Kerry of Nebraska, but it did become the center of the campaign.
    https://www.democracynow.org/2017/9/18/n…

Sounds like Klein is saying that if you hurt people economically, then they will likely vote for more economic hurting. That's just how it works. So we need to go further to the Left, not just going back to how things were before Trump.

Questioning the 2016 election
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/c…

A spectre is haunting Europe
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdYLRTGm…

Has extensive full text online archives
    https://www.marxists.org/archive/marx/wo…
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Janos, you seem to be in a country where things are looser then they are in the US

:)

SJG
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    ^^^^ if you'd ever come out of your mom's basement you would know this as true you fucking moron.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    BTW Janos was this Seductions in Niagara?
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I have had strippers who, after I declined a dance, offered to give me a massage and I agreed. Some of them were really good. One girl with giant ugly fake tits at Mons Venus gave me a neck and back massage that was so incredibly relaxing that I fell asleep in a room full of nude women. Yes, marijuana was involved. Another unattractive dancer at baby dolls gave me a fantastic foot massage. I paid her for at least four songs of foot massages.

But I have never seen a strip club that had happy ending massages or anything of the type. What clubs offer this?
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Most of the time if you are alone in a room with the girl, then all services are on the menu. People have posted about such clubs, and about these Houston Hostess Bars with massage back rooms.

With the strip club or hostess bar, you should be able to get GFE friendly with your girl, before committing to the back room.

In a standard massage parlor you cannot do this because those are not intended to be hang out places.

SJG
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    This sounds like the last time I shit at McD's except the manager tried to put my ass in the french fry machine to wash me
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Did you like getting your ass fried, crazyjoe ?
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    One of the clubs I attend has a massage woman who comes around to offer back and neck massages. It's a nice service - if you need a different type of stress relief.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion