Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Lean Paul Hot or not

Tiredtraveler
TiredtravelerVIP3235261

Solo PL

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

She certainly has nice real breasts. I certainly would not kick her out of bed and would get a VIP from her.

Replies (20)Latest

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Very sexy and very pretty too. I'd probably take her directly to VIP!

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

The pubic hair turns me off, but the rest of the body is great.

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

not

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

She looks great taking it in the arse -

Profile picture for ndnman
ndnman
•

Uhhh.. Hot.

Profile picture for CouldBe
CouldBe
•

I believe I would.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

beautiful woman. I'd pay generously to have her as my girlfriend for the evening.

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

There is nothing wrong with her looks. And I like the pubic hair.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Yep. Plenty hot.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

I agree with shadow. But she needs to shave her crotch

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Yeah she's hot. I've jacked it to her videos as well.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Hot enough, although I'd prefer slightly smaller, perkier tits and a clean shaven pussy. Absent that, she is trimmed short where it counts, so, game on!

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Well since half of the thread responders have jacked off to her (including me) I'd rate her as hot.

Profile picture for joc13
joc13
•

"I certainly would not kick her out of bed"

unless she's better on the floor. ;-)

And then we'd be headed to the tub for a shave.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Meh. She's attractive, but not exceptional.

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

Just millions of girls who are better looking.

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

To Old? she is not yet 24!

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

She's carrying too much weight. Tits are not firm enough and go in different directions. She's very plain looking, apart from that she's ok

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

Smoking hot. Would make Bank in a sc.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Yes. Absolutely smoking.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement