tuscl

Atlanta Strip Club

I am staying in downtown Atlanta with no car (MARTA train) only (business trip) and looking for a good strip club. Anything walk able near the Bank of America building Downtown Atlanta? Thanks

13 comments

• JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Chose the menu item "nearby clubs" on tuscl and then authorize disclosing your location for the browser. This will show the club's closest to you in order of proximity.
  • ewire
    7 years ago
    Thanks I did see Cheetahs was nearby but from what I read its air dancing and no contact, here in CT we get some major grind and extras.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Your assumption of Cheetahs is correct but dudes still like to go there because the girls are so hot.

Fuck the MARTA btw - use another method of transportation!
  • ewire
    7 years ago
    What is VIP like at cheetas is there at least grinding in there?
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    If you want grind and extras then Uber to Follies is the only logical choice.
  • ewire
    7 years ago
    I think I will taxi so my wife cant track my uber trips...but I get what you are saying thanks for the advice I heard follies may be the place to go
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Do not go to Follies at night unless you are very comfortable at black dives. Also, I have heard that the mileage at Follies is not nearly as good at night as it is during the day.

Cheetah is low mileage, and air dances on the main floor. But it's popular because it has the hottest women, and lots of them. You can get grinding in the VIP but it's very dancer specific. I rarely do VIPs there but if I did it would only be with a clear understanding that the dancer was going to give me two way contact lap dances.

You might like Tattle tales.
  • boomer79
    7 years ago
    I would consider Tattletales an option at night. It's in Buckhead and would be a cheap cab ride from Lindbergh Center. It's a fairly nice mixed club that's kind of a middle ground type place. There is potential in VIP although although it's going to run you 300 for a half hour. There is some contact on the floor but not a lot.

Daytime is kind of dead though. The night shift is good and starts at 9.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Too bad Juice isn't in town from Carolina.

He knows all the bus routes by heart.
  • ewire
    7 years ago
    Johnsmith thanks for the advice tattletales sounds like a good compromise. I can only go at night because I will be working until 6pm every night while I am there.
  • doctorevil
    7 years ago
    You may want to consider Pink Pony as well. A little bit farther out of town. Much bigger than Tattletales, a lot more girls and they are generally very good looking. No fun VIPs, and mostly air dances, but with right girl you will get a little more than air (although not much more).
  • ewire
    7 years ago
    Looking for night time, but I would appreciate some mutual touch air dances seem like such a waste to me. I appreciate all your advice
  • Timbuck12
    7 years ago
    Tattletales is by far your best choice for night-time based on what you're looking for. Just be prepared to go to VIP and don't bother showing up before 9 pm.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion