tuscl

SC Tour 18

Planning a trip for next year to somewhere in the lower 48 but I'm not sure yet. Two things I love in life are women and food. Being from the Detroit Area I'm spoiled on the SC we have here. So what other cities has HM dances with OTC options or ITC extras that are available. I have Phoenix and Atlanta both in mind but I'm open for any and all suggestions from the mongers

Sidenote I don't have the balls to go to Tijuana. I freak out about getting my wallet or passport stolen

6 comments

• JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    If you want Detroit style clubs, there aren't a lot of options. The most like Detroit would be Atlanta, Miami, and Phoenix. They aren't the same but as close as you can get.
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    If you are into dive clubs even worse that Henry 8th you could go to Washington IL
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I've been to TJ numerous times as a tourist and a monger and theft has never been a concern. Read the reviews, this is not an issue. I would talk with some TJ regulars to get the low down. Quite frankly you are probably more likely to get your wallet taken in Detroit then at HK or Adelitas.

JS69 mentioned the cities where you can get a Detroit like experience, I'm not going to harp on it. Phoenix had a lot of food options throughout the city and suburbs which ate quite good.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Phoenix has and are quite good. I hate auto correct.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    ^^^ Which are quite good, and ate quite good. Have over 100 high quality restaurants on my list that are around $20 or less for a meal, if you exclude drinks. I'm talking about an excellent dining experience, that covers all ethnic varieties.

If you come to Phoenix it's easy to find the strip clubs, but PM me if you are looking for a specific type of restaurant. I can find you the perfect date with your otc girl to feed her before your excursion.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I 2nd (or 3rd) PHX and ATL.

I would also recommend Texas - Dallas and Austin/San Antonio. Austin would be the best city to visit for non-strip club activities in my opinion but strip clubs are average, nothing special.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion