Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Adulterous Woman....A Warning

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

9 yrs ago · 2 min read

Proverbs 7 New International Version (NIV)

Warning Against the Adulterous Woman

1 My son, keep my words and store up my commands within you. 2 Keep my commands and you will live; guard my teachings as the apple of your eye. 3 Bind them on your fingers; write them on the tablet of your heart. 4 Say to wisdom, “You are my sister,” and to insight, “You are my relative.” 5 They will keep you from the adulterous woman, from the wayward woman with her seductive words. 6 At the window of my house I looked down through the lattice. 7 I saw among the simple, I noticed among the young men, a youth who had no sense. 8 He was going down the street near her corner, walking along in the direction of her house 9 at twilight, as the day was fading, as the dark of night set in. 10 Then out came a woman to meet him, dressed like a prostitute and with crafty intent. 11 (She is unruly and defiant, her feet never stay at home; 12 now in the street, now in the squares, at every corner she lurks.) 13 She took hold of him and kissed him and with a brazen face she said: 14 “Today I fulfilled my vows, and I have food from my fellowship offering at home. 15 So I came out to meet you; I looked for you and have found you! 16 I have covered my bed with colored linens from Egypt. 17 I have perfumed my bed with myrrh, aloes and cinnamon. 18 Come, let’s drink deeply of love till morning; let’s enjoy ourselves with love! 19 My husband is not at home; he has gone on a long journey. 20 He took his purse filled with money and will not be home till full moon.” 21 With persuasive words she led him astray; she seduced him with her smooth talk. 22 All at once he followed her like an ox going to the slaughter, like a deer[a] stepping into a noose[b] 23 till an arrow pierces his liver, like a bird darting into a snare, little knowing it will cost him his life. 24 Now then, my sons, listen to me; pay attention to what I say. 25 Do not let your heart turn to her ways or stray into her paths. 26 Many are the victims she has brought down; her slain are a mighty throng. 27 Her house is a highway to the grave, leading down to the chambers of death.

What do y'all think about this ?

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

What do I think of all this?

Thank God for pornhub.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I will read this while shitting at McD's

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Yes porn hub is more acceptable to the lord than fucking adulteries female

Avoid them...also avoid butt sex...God don't play

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

The lord will turn your Shit into a pillar of salt for even thinking about butt sex Joe

You've been warned

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

I think I saw that woman the other day at Applebee's.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I know shalynne and I did that faithful day at the Asheville NC Location

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Brilliant thread!

Especially the Applebee's part.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

If these damn strippers would just stop perfuming their beds with myrrh, aloes and cinnamon then maybe I'd be able to quit ducking them.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

There's nothing better than scripture and Applebees - and juices sick beats!

These adulterous females - always working to lead us good men astray! I was a good boy until those adulterous women came to the lattice of my window...

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

7 I saw among the simple, I noticed among the young men, a youth who had no sense.

Translation:

I saw among the broke ass strip club goer, I noticed amongst the old married men A pathetic loser who had done lost his sense.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

OMG LMFAO brilliant

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement