Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Baby oil and titty play yes or no ?

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Hundred percent hell the fuck yes even if that belly big....I'm always down with a bitch like this

Pretty face, baby oil big belly big titty Play four life nigga

Replies (19)Latest

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Plenty of fish and OK cupid findings

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I love titties !!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Damn Right player

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I don't like oil or lotion on tits cause I'm gonna be sucking them a lot.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Then use your favorite kind of sauce nigga

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Ugh. Celibacy would be preferable.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Very cute - and buxom!

I'd recommend using fry oil to coat those beauties - so they smell like chacken! Just make sure the fry oil has cooled down.

Profile picture for Doces300
Doces300
•

None for me, thanks

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Hell no, she is a three at best and her tits are too big.

Profile picture for wildbourbon
wildbourbon
•

Coconut oil...no taste and safe to eat!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Soy sauce, anyone ?

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

No.

Profile picture for clubdude
clubdude
•

What lapdanceking82 said!

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

Yuck. I grew out of the Oedipal stage by age six.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

If some one tells me this is a three at Borgrats or Henry's in Detroit then I'm fucking moving LMFAO

All you guys LMFAO

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

A three at Bogarts. Hmmmmmm, won't happen, twos are the top limit. (:

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Brilliant

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

Only where we can both be naked. Oil stains and ruins clothing.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

I'll titty fuck her no doubt. Not crazy about her face tho.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement