tuscl

1st Follies visit

Thursday, September 7, 2017 4:41 PM
So some of you may have read my first post on here asking for advice. Thank you to all that answered. I did go to Follies on Monday. I had a great time and will be going again. Planning for next month. If you read my previous discussion you know my situation. I wasn't sure what was going to happen but was excited as this is my first time to a real strip club. As soon as I walked in I found a seat at the bar. Before I even had time to order a drink a girl had walked up to me and started talking. She wasn't particularly my type was little bit thicker than I really like but we started talking. I was originally going to check the scene out before I started to talking any dancers. She was little aggressive which is something I have to get used to and learn to say no sometimes. Soon though she had already talked me into some dances. Well by the second dance she was already reaching up my shorts and asking if I wanted to go to VIP. So I said sure our next question was whether I had a condom and that they had them if I didn't. Thanks to advice on here I had already taken one just in case. After we get to the VIP room she proceeds to go ahead start the fun with a CBJ. After a few minutes I asked about FS and soon it was on. After about 15-20 minutes she told me she wanted CIM. So she pulled the condom off and went BBBJ until I finished. After that she gave me her number and told me to hit her up when I was coming back. I might but I want to see what else is there so we will see. Again this is first time I've ever been to a strip club and I will definitely be going back would like to meet some of y'all there one day.

11 comments

• shailynn
    7 years ago
    Glad you had fun. Sadly you've already reached the pinnacle (for the most part) and the only way you can do better is with a better looking girl. I know I know, if every visit was like the one you just had everything would be right in the world. Just realize every single visit to any other strip club isn't going to go as well as a Follies visit.

What was the damage for your rendezvous?
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Fiction...
  • Funkycold88
    7 years ago
    The total was right at $400. Believe me or not if you want Chessmaster. I have no reason to lie to you guys. But I did tell everybody I would report back and that's what I'm doing. I know that may not happen again like that but that's what happened this time.
  • doctorevil
    7 years ago
    So "by the second dance she was already reaching up my shorts and asking if I wanted to go to VIP." You said sure, had fun in VIP, and spent a total of $400 for your visit. Two dances at Follies should be $20 ($10 each). If you got yourself and the girl a drink that's another $20, so a total of $40 spent before VIP. Please tell us you didn't spend another $360 for VIP (which would be $50 for the room and over $300 for the girl) because if you did you overpaid by more than 3X and are driving up prices.
  • Funkycold88
    7 years ago
    Doing the math. $10 parking. $3 tip for the door. about $60 total for drinks by the end. $20 for dances. $20 to the bouncer. $50 for the room, $200 tips total, $3 for the bathroom troll. So a little less than what I thought. I don't know what everything should have cost this is literally the first time I've been sorry if I overpaid and driving up your prices.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Make sure to write a review so you get a free month of VIP access here and you can do proper research to see what your price point should be.

Glad you had a good time. That's a helluva first trip to an sc!
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Glad you enjoyed your first visit. You had a great experience - and I think you should enjoy the memory of the experience.

Just as each club can differ - so can dancers (and their motivations to make money) - so you hit the follies at just the right time.

I hope you continue to enjoy strip clubs. You should temper your expectations - as you might not get full service each time.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    ^^^^What these guys said. My strip club experiences have only been in Vegas and SF and nowhere near as great as what you described. I'm hitting up COI in a couple weeks so I'll finally have a different scene to test out. Even still I'm not expecting to have a time like you did. I know one thing though: I'll be with who I think to be the best looking one in there. You learn how to be assertive and turn down the ones that are just ok and go after the ones you really want after a few trips.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Funniest Shit all day

Juice juice juice
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    TFP. let me know how the coi experience rates. i've been there. done it. and will again.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    as to follies... on my bucket list.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion