tuscl

LA advice, coming from Phoenix

Looking for bourbon street like place, I'm overwhelmed by amount of clubs. If you are not familiar, Bourbon street tends to have way above average looking dancers with $20 lap dances in the back with decent grinding and free reign touching upstairs and ass. I've been pouring through reviews here. 4play gets marks for looks but seems ridiculous $. Any advice for LA newbie?

11 comments

• Jascoi
    7 years ago
    you are right about 4 play.
    maybe bare elegance lax by the 405 and 105.
    coi clubs are usually decent.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    I'll be watching this closely as well. I tried to make a thread asking for SoCal club help and it was buried by a bunch of spam threads. From the reviews on this forum I saw that COI clubs would be the best bet. I had 3 picked out (Synn in COI, Spearmint Rhino in both COI and Rialto).

Any SoCal folks who could chime in on where we should go?
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    4Play and BElegance are definitely your best bets. Of course it costs more, it's LA. If you need cheap you could go to COI but the girls won't nearly be as attractive as you want.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Thanks for the info JS69. When you say LA costs more, would that be on par with Vegas prices? Which is what I'm used to btw. Kinda worried now that I hear you say COI girls won't be as attractive. I'm not looking for 9's and 10's but please tell me there are some 7's with big fake tits and asses. Otherwise, I might have to make that journey further south to the promised land in TJ. Didn't want to have to make that drive if COI could satisfy.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    You could go to SR in COi and the girls would be very hot, but you'd be paying the same prices as 4Play. At the other clubs in COI the girls are considerably less attractive. If you are into Latina girls they might be ok. But if not you're likely to be disappointed if you are used to B St..

4Play has lots of different price dances, and I don't recall the exact numbers. But it probably works out to $30-40 per dance. Bare Elegance has worse prices, from memory it's like $40-50 per dance i think. LA regulars can probably give you more precise prices.
  • mozhna
    7 years ago
    Thanks all. I've been to SR COI in the past but was not impressed with the quality of the dancers then (few years ago). Have things improved? Of the COI clubs, which has the better looking ladies on average?
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    I am very familiar with most clubs in LA/OC but I'm not gonna write a novel here about all of them. I recommend visiting bonedin.com. Tons of info for visitors there about clubs and dancers.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    I moved from LA/OC to PHX years ago. I've never regretted it. The $10 dances, instead of $50 dances, is just a small part of it. But, it's a nice part. Spending $200 per week, instead of $1,000 per week, really adds up. Clubs are also much easier to drive to.
  • rick33
    7 years ago
    IMHO, In LA its look but don't touch (westside), or touch but don't look (eastside)...
  • mozhna
    7 years ago
    Thanks all for the advice, here and in PMs. Following up on my night, plan was to hit 4play to see the hotties and then to COI for the nightcap. Ran out of $ at 4play, lol. I'll post a review later, but I experienced the highs and lows of the establishment. My wallet appreciates phx like mark94 said!
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    man. i'm lookin forward to my next real arizona visit. where i live in nw az doesn't count as it is near lv.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion