tuscl

Dirty talk during a lap dance

grand1511
Euphoria
During the last couple sessions with my CF, she's asked that I talk dirty to her while she's grinding on me. I didn't really know how far to push it but the dirtier I got, the harder she was grinding. I've just been inching up the scale of dirtiness, not really sure where the boundary is to offensive to her. But so far we haven't gotten there. In a way, it's kind of cool to have this added dimension to our couch time. The last time she basically clamped her legs around me and shook orgasmically when I said "I want to pump your cunt full of my cum." Who knows if it was real or fake, but it was effective. What's been your experience with dirty talk to dancers and have you ever crossed a line that they didn't like? Part of me is worried that I could mess up this good thing by saying something too dirty.

16 comments

• jackslash
    7 years ago
  • doctorevil
    7 years ago
    So you've already said you "want to pump [her] cunt full of [your] cum." What kind of line do you think you haven't crossed yet? The only one I can think of is expressing a desire to pump her ass full of your cum. If she didn't take offense to the former I doubt she would be offended by the latter.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    I think the line is crossed once you tell her that you want to take her to your home and pump loads into her. Probably best to keep the dirty talk hotel-focused or at least of ambiguous location.
  • DoctorPhil
    7 years ago
    i don’t like dirty talk during a lap dance. i’m always afraid that i might get too excited and cum in my pants. not really lol. i don’t have a premature ejaculation problem so bring it on
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    From my perspective actions speak louder than words. I've had ROBs fake moan and dirty talk but actual high mileage or extras trumps any dirty talk.
  • doctorevil
    7 years ago
    ^^Yes, but dirty talk combined with dirty action is even better.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Have you reached fishing yet?
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Fisting not fishing
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    I do the reverse. I ask them to moan and say things like "keep going" "feels amazing" "I want it" "give me the nut!"

I can understand guys not wanting fake talk, but it's likely fake anyway. I can pretend it's real whether I ask for it or she starts on her own.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Some of my customers really love dirty talk. It's not my thing normally, but I can do it if they want.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    I never been asked or ask for it. I wonder as a young person if that will turn me on. A girl trailing my leg does it enough (non stripper only)
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i like it in spanish... ;)
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Never had dirty talk during a lap dance. I wouldn't be opposed to it but I'm terrible at faking it.

Now to your question as long as you're not talking about choking her or shitting on her I think you'll be good.

Oh also don't piss on her like R Kelly.

<div style="background-color:#000000;width:520px;"><div style="padding:4px;"><iframe src="//media.mtvnservices.com/embed/mgid:arc:vi…" width="512" height="288" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true"></iframe></div></div>

<div style="background-color:#000000;width:520px;"><div style="padding:4px;"><iframe src="//media.mtvnservices.com/embed/mgid:arc:vi…" width="512" height="288" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true"></iframe></div></div>

• Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    A dancer recently introduced me to this. We were humping each other in synch (no friction) and she was getting aroused - started talking shit to me about her pussy being wet and she needed some cock, etc. I joined in and started telling her how fine she was and how much I liked touching her, asking her how many fingers she used to masturbate etc. She became even more vigorous on the couch, hot and sweaty from all this motion. One of the bouncers even said "THAT looks like fun!" when he walked by, LOL. It does add another level of pervdom to your adventures, when a girl is verbal.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    To answer the OP's question - crossing a line with dirty talk is entirely dependent upon the dancer's limits. Some dancers love very explicit talk - and others have specific boundaries. To go a bit further - depending upon the dancers ethnic background - there can be translation/interpretation issues too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion