tuscl

Any Clubs in NJ that don't pressure for dances?

tg101505
New Jersey
Does anyone know of any clubs, particularly in Bergen County, where the girls don't harass you for a dance? Sometimes it's nice just to sit at the bar and enjoy the show without constantly being asked for a dance, and then getting attitude when you decline. Anybody have any club recommendations?

11 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    With just one review under your belt, I'd advise you to ask questions about the stripper custy relationships, like does she really like me, before these guys give you a beating.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    ^^^ LOL
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I don't consider it pressure if a dancer asks you if you want a dance. I have been to several NJ clubs where they are fine with customers just sitting at the bar and enjoying a drink while watching the dancers. There usually is a dollar parade - but that is common in many clubs.

My recommendation is Johnny A's Hitching Post in Paterson. I've been there two nights this week, and one night I just had a few beers before heading home. They have a kitchen and a number of the regulars eat there. It's also not far from Rt 80. The bartenders are friendly and attentive too.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    when I'm getting pestered I usually tell them I only have $8 in my pocket or I act like I have turrets syndrome. That will make even the most persistent dancers scurry quickly.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Man up and learn how to handle a woman.

And like 25 suggested, you need a lot more contributions here before asking for club specific advice.
  • K
    7 years ago
    Cashman gave you a solid recommendation on a club. The ladies at the hitching post wont pressure you for a dance but the dollar parade can get a bit annoying at times. That is true of almost all NJ clubs. I haven't been to the Post in a year so I'll defer to Cashman as the recent expert.

None of the clubs in Newark will pressure you for a dance. Lap dances and private dances are illegal in Newark.
  • K
    7 years ago
    Cashman
    Does a Brazilian named Elle still work there? Short woman. Jet black hair. oversized bolt ons.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    @K I apologize, as I haven't met Elle. I'm horrible with stripper names, but I've seen a few dancers who fit the description you provided - as the Post has some impressive Brazilians with great tits!
  • rattdog
    7 years ago
    yeah she's still there. her name is on the schedule this week.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    PV=nRT. That's the ideal gas law. Dancers aren't really ideal gases and can't say I've noticed a change in temperature or volume. So I don't see any pressure.

Why not just have fun and say, "No, thanks." That's all it takes! Anything said after, "no, thanks" is said by the loser anyway!

Clubbing is supposed to be FUN! Lighten up!
  • tg101505
    7 years ago
    Thanks guys. I guess I just got tired of the dirty looks and attitude from the dancers after turning them down. This is especially the case at Shakers with the mostly all Russian staff there at night. Then had the same experience at Blush, Players, and even the Post.

But Dominic is right "Clubbing is supposed to be FUN!"

I guess I had a few bad apples having bad days
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion