tuscl

That Must Be What She Likes About Me Too

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
As I drove my CF Jenna home from our afternoon OTC session, she recited a litany of complaints about Charlie, her on-again/ off-again boyfriend and the father of her son. She groused about his physical and verbal abuse, his drug usage, his neglect of their child, and his unwillingness to keep a job and help support their family.

I grew tired of hearing this, since I've heard it many times before. So I said to her, "You always tell me how terrible Charlie is. What do you like about him?

She replied, "The sex."

9 comments

• vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I've known you awhile, and I'd say it's a lot more than that with you, Jack. You are a good guy. Everyone needs good people in their lives.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I would have thought in your case Jack it was the lasagne. ;)
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    Why do women date these kind of dudes????
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    "Why do women date these kind of dudes????"

Apparently... the sex.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    My ATF did nothing but complain about her ex: he seldom worked, he spent most of his time smoking weed or playing video games, he checked her phone every night for incriminating texts when she got home from the club (where she did extras to support *both* of them). I asked her why she stayed with him as long as she did. Her answer: He was the best lay she ever had.

Last I heard she was fucking him and another lazy, abusive ex in a frenzied attempt to get knocked up. Yeah, we're over.
  • l00ber
    7 years ago
    Never hit/abused/leeched/pimped/used a woman. Had I known that I could could get away with this shit just by being and amazing lay, I would have spent more time practicing my craft. Instead, it's all about my needs, baby!
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Yeah. My boyfriend is fucking adorable, and awesome in bed. He's prolly technically average looking, but every time I look at him, I'm like, ugh. He's so cute! Mine is good natured ab my job tho. He can be a jerk, but you know how you can't bite babies back if they bite you, bc they won't understand, and they'll just think you are mean? It's kinda like that.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    ^^^^ every guy can be a jerk, just ask my wife...

jackslash, I always thought your name was Jack not Charlie?!?!?!

• gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Sex workers prioritize sex in their personal relationships. It makes a perverse kind of sense.. I always wonder how competitive eaters approach food when they're not in training, too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion