tuscl

#Mamba Challenge

rh48hr
Wakanda
It's still 8/24 on the west coast so I'm still going to issue my Mamba Challenges on Kobe Bean Bryant day. Feel free to add your own challenges to the list. This should be fun.

MrDeuce - Post links to different hot chicks daily for a month.

Bj99 - Become more awesome then you already are.

JS69 - Pen a book of your sexual stories (anonymously of course)

Juice - cash in the main event of the world series of poker. Then destroy the shitter at the Rio.

Juice - take on Joey chestnut in a chacken fangers eating contest.

Juice - actually show up for tuscl get together.

Clackport - have a rhyme ready commemorating the Phoenix tuscl convention in September

Shailynn - give Larry a break for a month (I know it's hard for you, but it is a challenge) :-)

SJG - come out of the basement into the light and get a lap dance and exacerbate you sexual frustration. Also don't be a douche about it.

SebastianCobb and any other RIL who posts here - Stop being wishy washy, Nut up and tell the girl what you want.

Shadow - continue to club and get extras until you are 90.

LDK - take all the challenges you used to post and do them all yourself in one trip.

Papi - start a "Ask Papi" column to dish out strip club advice to PL'S.

Poledancer - post naked pics daily for a week

Carolynn - pic any tuscl member, give them the sexual fantasy day of their lives. (Pick me, pick me)! :-)

Larry fisherman - don't be as picky, spend less, enjoy the process more.

4got2wipe - come up with a new catch phrase

Lopaw - scissor at least 5 new strippers this month.

Subraman - Pen a weekly column on otc with stripper tips.

Desertscrub - write a club ad review

#MAMBA CHALLENGE

28 comments

• rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Thought of another.

GoVikings - go to your fave, show her $$$ and tell her you want to have sex with her. No pretence, no dinner, just otc sex.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    You want me to stop shitting for a month too ?
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Lmfao... funny thread
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Awe! Challenge accepted ;) I'll have to think of some of my own.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    This nutcase Shailynn has a lot of issues, so I'm not sure one Mamba challenge will do him any good, but I have one for he or she.

Stick to one alias, it's hard to keep up with you. One minute you're Shailynn, the next minute you're Juice, the next minute you're Clackport, the next minute you're Shylynn, the next minute you're Larryfishsticks and so on and so on and so on.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    rh48hr, you have no business talking about anyone else's affairs. You need lessons in respecting people's privacy. I wish we were f2f, as I would be very happy to adminster these lessons to you.

SJG
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    ^ that's just mean. rh48hr seems to be one of the nicer ppl on here. He deserves some fun for all of the thoughtful contributions he makes. :P
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    More violence from our resident psychotic.
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    I may have to stop dumpin loads in basements for a month
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Larry - I've dealt with both shailynn and clackport. They are not the same guy. And he is for sure not juice.

Have some fun with this and give them some challenges. I tried to get you some time without being ripped on by him.

Ignore the people who annoy you and enjoy the people who you find entertaining. I couldn't stay on this site if I didn't have some people on ignore. Life is too short to let the small stuff ruin it my friend.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    If posting a challenge, let's keep it positive and fun. That was the whole point of this post.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Just noticed this

Going to be two more years before I'm ready to grind the main event..but I'm down....about two years and I'm rolled enough to Play the $1,000 sattilites for the $10,000 ticket

I do play the main event at harrahs Cherokee twice a year when it comes to NC...$1,600 buy in...haven't ran good yet

Yeah I agree with the meetings...I think if I slow down and just save up and focus on one meeting a year I will pull through...I try and do to much some times and it pulls me thin
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Challenge accepted for sure...WSOP and a legit Tuscl showing
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    this is really cool. and i had no idea about kobe bryant day

but yeah, i'm gonna make this happen with my fav......eventually
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    8/24 Both of his numbers with the Lakers.

He issued a bunch of challenges to people in sports and entertainment. I thought it would be fun to issue challenges to the TUSCL community.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    crazyjoe - I think your challenge is to not shit at a McDonald's or any other restaurant. Feel free to destroy your bowl at home though :-)
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    More challenges

I challenge all members who don't have an avatar pic to post one so we don't have to look at the winking smiley face ;-)

Founder - to add an edit button

Mrrock, daybreaker, Phoenix - to post more often on the discussion board.

Daddiliac - tear down that club and build a park to walk through when you find a civilian who is in to you for you and not your money.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    To all -

refrain from starting any new political posts for just one week.

Enter into an agreement to use our favorite packing and moving providers.

VM - Do not claim to be a war hero if you are not.

Dougster - come clean about you homosexual tendencies

Fishsticks - complete your algebra homework.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Damn, forgot I was logged in under the flagooner alias.
  • mrrock
    7 years ago
    Hey...here's more! Lol
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Bj99 - accepted the challenge, stepped up and became more awesome. I have posted her new picture as my avatar.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    NinaBambina - find a male tuscl'er you feel is worthy of receiving a trust prop from you.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Burlington, Mark, and 25: give up on what Hillary could have done differently, and move on to solving world hunger.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I offer up free Lap dances by BJ99 while they won't solve world hunger they will make us all feel better. ;)
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    @ 25, I'm not sure you understand the challenge lol.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Make me understand just keep on grinding baby. ;)
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    SJG said: "you have no business talking about anyone else's affairs."

You have no business repeatedly telling everyone here that they're having fun wrong. What we enjoy doing in the club is our affair. Mind your own business.

"I wish we were f2f, as I would be very happy to adminster these lessons to you."

No, you really wouldn't. Unless "administering a lesson" entails you curled up on the floor and rocking rhythmically. Which is exactly how you'd react if you ever actually saw, let alone touched, a boobie.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion