tuscl

Follies

Wednesday, August 23, 2017 2:16 PM
I'm thinking of finally trying Follies for the first time.I always hit the $5 joints like Blaze, Pinups, etc. (Especially Blaze lol). What day/time would be to go? Also I wanted too know if they cut songs short like at $5 joints? Mileage? And I hope the waitresses aren't as annoying here, asking if you want a drink after every song.

4 comments

• chessmaster
    7 years ago
    normally I would not jump on the bandwagon and tell you read the reviews. but in the case of follies there's literally more reviews than neccesary and it has been discussed countless times. use the search function... and read the reviews.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Yesterday about noon, Julian, the DJ, came around telling all of the dancers that the song he was currently playing was 5 minutes long by request.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Follies does not seem to clip the songs. Seems to play some very long ones at times. You practically have to tackle a waitress to get her to stop and take a drink order and then you have to hope she remembers where to come back to (they do not have assigned sections). Buy your favorite drink from the bar first, so if a waitress tries to charge you $11 for an $8 drink you will know what it's supposed to be. Then, tip! I don't think most of the waitresses are trying to cheat custies, there are just so many cheap bastards at Follies that don't tip, they try to build the tip into the drink price. UHM is available, but there has been some reports of GPS girls trying to work Follies. If you're going to get a dance from a girl you haven't seen dance for someone else, make sure you grab plenty of tits and ass on the first song. If you don't get much, or any, don't get a 2nd. Same for her bottoms. If they don't come off on song 1, don't get song 2. I never used to get 10s to go to SCs (always did at least 2 dances at a time), but I do now when going to Follies for this purpose. If a girl walks up to you and asks "Are you ready for your blow job yet?" - she's not kidding. And, there's more than 1 that have used that opening on me. Every one has delivered.
  • brandissimo
    7 years ago
    Appreciate the info guys.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion