tuscl

Bday Bash

Krucifix21
North Carolina
Monday, August 21, 2017 6:11 PM
So a buddy of mine is has a birthday coming up and I was thinking about hiring some strippers to celebrate. I've never done this before so I'm not really sure what to expect. What do you guys think would be the best location for this, hotel suite or at home? any other ideas? Does anyone know any strippers for hire in NC or know of a good agency?

3 comments

• gawker
    7 years ago
    My ATF used to do "parties" for events such as this. The two girl shows were most popular and the driver was there to make sure they didn't do anything they didn't want to do. Just google strippers and you should find an agency.
  • Player11
    7 years ago
    We just invited back page call girls. Steve wanted bikini call girls for his bd. We had them play like married housewives bc Steve has fantasies about married women.
  • Longball300
    7 years ago
    Have pulled this off in both a hotel suite and my own home and both have worked out fine; pluses and minuses to both. Get at least two girls and expect them to bring a "bouncer" although about half the times they did not. Once or twice an ad in a local newspaper and couple times just asked the girls while at a club "do you guys do private parties for groups of guys?".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion