Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Juicebox reviews KFC then hits the strip club

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

How many BBQ sauce packets did you have in your pocket to pour on stripper pussy while getting a lapdances?

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I usually bring 20

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

So....... Juice is Indian?

Are you simpatico with the movers and packers????

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Shit I'm busted

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

The last time I was in Atlanta their is a KFC very close to follies....I got some of that Nashville hot chicken and Georgia Gold on my sausage fingers then finger some pussy at follies....I set that Shit on fire I bet

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Pussy to hot

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Regular or extra crispy?

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Original Play boy

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement