tuscl

Did it end?

skibum609
Massachusetts
Thursday while my atf sat on my lap and excited me, the thought struck me that I needed to be done with all of this. I smoked some weed with her, she left to look for customers and I went home. I assume I'll go back, but I would like to think that I am done. Did it end? All of a sudden, did it end?

8 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Why not ask your wife? She seems cool with your life style.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    What changed?
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    No idea what changed. Feels the same as it did when I quit smoking cigarettes 24 years ago. One day I was 2 packs a day and since then I haven't even touched an unlit one.
  • franktl
    7 years ago
    I think you've gotten to the point where the hobby is no longer exciting. Take a break, save some money and if you have an urge to go back, it will be quite the treat.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    i was about to ask how you were able to smoke weed with her. but then i thought for a second and remembered that weed is now legal in Massachusetts. so i guess they allow it in strip clubs too? (excuse my ignorance, not at all familiar with drugs/how it works in the legal states)
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Try stamp collecting. If that gives you more pleasure, then it is the end of strip clubbing.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Most likely it's over-clubbing - a good break may make it feel fresh(er) again (and sometimes we are just in a crappy mood and thus don't have a good visit)
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Weed remains illegal in Rhode Island where I club, but management seems to turn a blind eye to anything done discretely by well-established customers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion