tuscl

American Girls in the Tri State Area

Kidfla
Westchester, NY
Sunday, August 13, 2017 6:09 PM
I live in Westchester County, NY and typically go to clubs in Fairfield County, CT and sometimes Northern NJ but I just don't know where to find American girls in those areas as most of the girls there are Hispanic or Russian and they can be fun but the experience is much better for me when there isn't any language or cultural barrier. I know you can go to NYC but I don't want to spend a bunch either. I know that's almost contradictory in this area to ask if anyone has a suggestions for clubs that are mostly American yet not expensive but does anyone have any suggestions or tips?

7 comments

• grand1511
    7 years ago
    Unless they're working on green cards, I think all the dancers you list in this post are Americans.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    I know what you mean, and I feel the same way. It's not prejudice, it's just that there is often a language barrier with foreign girls. Even if they speak flawless English, there are some idiomatic things that may not translate, like jokes and cultural references. And obviously we all want to be able to talk to them at least a little bit, otherwise we would all just go to brothels instead of strip clubs. My advice is to get as far away from NYC as possible. I'm originally from there, and I can vouch for the fact that the majority of the girls working in the City are foreign-born. Hot American girls working in the City generally cost much more and offer less. At least that's how it was when I was living and working in the City. Now I live and work in Central Jersey, and I've found that the ratio of American girls to foreign girls always goes up the farther I get from NYC. It's probably the same way in other huge cities that are magnets for immigrants, like L.A., Miami, Chicago, Houston, San Francisco, etc. It follows the basic pattern of American movement from the past 70 years: mostly white Americans moving out to the far-suburbs and exurbs, while mostly immigrants and non-whites moved into the big cities and near-suburbs. And despite the nascent "Back To the City" movement of the past two decades, the needle hasn't really moved much in the other direction. So have you tried Putnam or Dutchess Counties? Have you tried Poughkeepsie or Kingston? How far are you from Albany? I would be surprised if you couldn't find lots of American girls at clubs located that far from the urban core.* * BTW, I'm not a racist for writing this. I'm not even a Trump supporter (LOL). People just like what they like.
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    There should be plenty of American girls at Beamers, which you have reviewed twice now. The problem is with the whole "I don't want to spend a bunch" piece of the equation. Hot All American girls don't come cheap in the NYC metro area. For that matter, neither do the hottest Russian girls. Bargain services are usually offered by Hispanic girls with status issues. Now with all of that said, you should give Scruples a shot. They don't hire the Russian girls coming in vans out of Brooklyn, so you might have better luck there.
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    grand posted: "Unless they're working on green cards, I think all the dancers you list in this post are Americans." Grand, it is a not so well kept secret that a number of clubs in the NYC metro area allow girls with status issues to dance. The Russian girls have perfected the model for this by working through so-called "agency" arrangements where the club contracts with the agency to provide dancers and to bear the liability for employment and other issues. Sometimes these Russian girls are the only reason that clubs in NJ and CT can offer a hot roster of girls when they are competing against Manhattan and other NYC clubs for talent. There are only a handful of clubs in NYC that are willing to allow these Russian girls to dance, so many of the girls end up in other tri-state clubs. Some commute from Brooklyn to places as far as Philadelphia each night that they work.
  • franktl
    7 years ago
    What about the underground clubs you hear about in NYC? They're bound to have something for your tastes.
  • MULANEY
    7 years ago
    Not wanting to spend a ton but still looking for prime A American beef doesnt go together. Putting your monetary restrictions aside: NJ has a nice amount of places with classic NJ white girls. If you are already driving to North Jersey, I would just head the other way to Providence. It is further from you BUT plenty of american types at Foxy Lady, Desire and Scores. In NYC area, the only club somewhat worth the trip would be scores in Woodside but even that place has been Latina and also slightly downhill of late.
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    I lived in edison for a while and never saw any russian girls
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion