tuscl

Might Reconsider those free buffets

7 comments

• Subraman
    7 years ago
    LOL Sexy!!!!

I've been eating the buffets at my two fave clubs for 8 years now. I remember when I first went to those clubs, I was disgusted at the mere thought of eating anything at a strip club. I watched the girls and the staff VERY closely, and saw that they all eat at the buffet, even the cook comes out to eat, so decided there's a low chance people are getting sick or the cook is putting objectionable body fluids in it. Low chance. I hope. lol. I started eating it and it's decent for a free buffet at a strip club.

One thing is would NEVER fucking eat at the free buffet is shrimp, or actually, any seafood at all, ever. If anything's going to make anyone sick, that's where I'd put my money.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    This fake story has been circulating for a while. Now it's in Jackson, MI. I notice the article does not name the strip club.

Some PLs will eat pussy in a club, but won't eat the buffet.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    In my best memory I only remember a club in Dallas that had a free midnight buffet. I remember thinking "oh fuck that," but then like Subraman said, the damn cook came out and started eating it, and the talent sucked at this club, so I dug in. Reminded me of a late night post bar college night hitting up the local 24 diner for breakfast at 3am.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    Well isn't that the shit.....
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I'm not even reading it. After the coconut fucking article, I'm not reading it.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @BJ99 Good call these fuckers are disgusting. ROFLMAO
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion