tuscl

St. Louis a sexual wast land?

mr_evans2u
Oklahoma
Saturday, August 12, 2017 8:59 AM
I may be in St. Louis for the Gateway Cup Races (Cycling) Sept 2-4. Looking for something to do in the evenings and it looks like a sexual waste land. One strip bar with only a few in Illinois and no swinger clubs either. What is wrong with this picture?

7 comments

• Mate27
    7 years ago
    Go to east St Louis and pack some heat. More action going on there.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Yep, the general rule is to cross the border, where they have different rules and laws.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    East St Louis is a rough area but I believe there are a couple of clubs that are fairly upscale and safe - look at reviews for Washington Park, IL and use the sort function to sort them by your preferred criteria
  • mr_evans2u
    7 years ago
    I did look at reviews for the clubs in IL. Not sure about any of them to be honest. May just be a race weekend.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Washington Park has been known for hm dances and extras. Just do your research.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    St Louis itself is a strip club wasteland. The ESL area across the Mississippi, OTOH, is a strip club Mecca! Read some reviews for the clubs in: * Sauget (2) * Brooklyn (4) * Washington Park (9) The latter town has an enormous range of SCs, from Hollywood Show Club and Hustler Club at the high end through near-dive establishments with UHM VIP rooms, such as Wise Guys and Cheeks, to true dives such as Dollie's. I've been to SCs in Washington Park 60+ times and live to tell the tale. Admittedly, most of my visits have been on weekday afternoons, but I have visited both Dollie's and Wise Guys late at night with no worries. (Well, not many worries.)
  • mikepure11
    7 years ago
    I have been to Roxy's (Brooklyn, IL...across the bridge...take a taxi!) a couple of times. Not the best looking girls, but they are fun, you can get extras, and they serve booze and are open until 4am. Had some great times there. Dingy, old, dirty spot, but its something that you will have to see at least once in your lifetime lol.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion