tuscl

HM in San Francisco

mr_evans2u
Oklahoma
Thursday, April 20, 2017 4:04 AM
The wife and I are considering going to San Francisco in a couple of weeks and plan to hit the nude clubs. After looking at reviews it seems MBOT and Crazy Horse are the top two nudes? We don't really care for the layout of the deja vu clubs since they don't have any privacy. MBOT seems interesting with its rooms and would love to hear some input. Crazy Horse sounds more like the typical SC. The plan is for my wife to get the VIP dance. We want a couple/female friendly club with HM for her. Any input or advice is appreciated. We prefer the nude clubs for the view, but if a topless club provides better HM it will be considered.

16 comments

• JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Have the reviews of San Fran clubs suddenly been disabled?
  • mr_evans2u
    7 years ago
    Nope, looked over them which is why I asked about the two clubs
  • Electronman
    7 years ago
    For high mileage (assuming that's what HM means) go to Tijuana instead. San Francisco clubs are overpriced and not all that great for such a liberal/tolerant city.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    MBOT may be worth a trip, just expect some sticker shock. If you can find the right girl and negotiate a price you can afford, it's anything-goes Crazy Horse has its share of issues, but if you can find a girl you're interested in, this place has the highest potential for mind-blowing surprises. It's a low-extras club -- maybe half the girls do extras, and most of them are HJ only -- but it can be pretty fun, IF you find a girl you're attracted to. If you're hoping to take your or your wife's clothes off, you'll need to use the higher-priced rooms to the right, make sure you specify. Centerfolds sometimes has really beautiful lineups, is full nude, though again prices can be challenging. They do have private booths, though as I understand it, only the most expensive booths are camera-free. I don't go there enough to have any advice. It is a Deja Vu club with all the negatives that implies. Every one of the clubs above have completely private curtain rooms, though again, Centerfolds girls will be a bit more cautious in the rooms with cameras, and you'll need to be clear about what you want at Crazy Horse since not all girls offer extras. If "HM for her" does not imply cunnilingus, then you can get non-extras high mileage at either MBOT or CH -- the challenge at MBOT will be price and the challenge at CH will be finding a pretty enough girl with provides enough mileage.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    If you give us a better idea of what you mean by "HM for her", your budget, and time of day (and which days) you might be going, you can get better advice
  • mr_evans2u
    7 years ago
    Thanks for the comments. HM for her - heavy two way contact, mutual feeding, (DATY if possible). More than likely a Saturday evening/night. MBOT did seem to be fairly expensive compared to CH. I will look over the reviews for Centerfolds Thank you again Subraman
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Ok... SAturday night is of course the worst of worst cases as far as prices, but does probably give you a better chance of prettier girls. Especially on Saturday night, your challenge at MBOT will be prices, your challenge at CH will be finding a girl who will be willing to DATY (but it is far from impossible). I'll withdraw the Centerfolds suggestion.
  • mr_evans2u
    7 years ago
    Thanks Subraman. DATY would be a nice bonus but not expected. Looks lie CH will be our best bet. I think MBOT will probably be out of our price range
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    MItchel Bros O'Farrell Theater is good and all is avaliable Crazy Horse is good. All are expensive. Bring cash!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    The unbranded Deja Vu Clubs in SF are Little Darlings, Garden of Eden, Roaring 20's, and then New Century. No alcohol, and though run by Deja Vu, they don't publicly carry the Deja Vu name. Other than MBOT and Crazy Horse I would think these are the most open and most anything goes. Do these 4 unbranded no alcohol clubs also have zero privacy in VIP rooms? Do these restrict front room friendliness ( GFE )? Do girls come and sit on your lap or stand in front of your barstool? SJG [Talk Gnosis] Martinism & Gnosticism [view link] [Talk Gnosis] Sex for Gnostics [view link]
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    SJG, They have private rooms but are mostly full of ghetto 3s, 4s, and 5s, whose pussies I wouldn't lick with your tongue. There ARE exceptions, many very pretty strippers get their start at those places, so if you're lucky, you might walk in and see an 8 (act fast, she'll be moving on to Penthouse in the next few days!)
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Subra, I understand what you are saying about ghetto and the low ratings. And thanks for clarifying about the private rooms. How about front room seating, chairs or barstools? Girls sit on your lap or stand in front of you? Front room friendliness okay? That is the biggest variable in the quality of the back room interactions. No front room GFE, I say best to decline back room. Thanks, SJG [Talk Gnosis] Alchemy & Gnosticism [view link]
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    In all honesty, I never stay long enough to see what goes on in the front room, but these places are all TINY, so the bouncers are practically in your lap, so I'd be surprised if they let you get very far. Ironically, might be easier to get front room groping in the big strict alcohol-serving no-extras clubs, because the places are big enough, and they have big comfy chairs instead of stools, and the bouncer isn't 5 feet away from you
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Yes, you've explained both those facets before, the smallness of the Broadway places, and the chances to do more in the alcohol clubs. It really depends on the seating type, and on what the bouncers believe they are supposed to enforce. If these places are really the dives you suggest, then maybe most anything goes. I would think New Century would be good. But actually it all depends. Those Broadway places, they might be different from how they looks. Here, we did have a front room FS place. In there, pretty much anything went. Thanks, SJG
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    SJG: I have, for many years, warned people away from New Century. It is possible to have a fun time there, but among the PL community, there's a steady stream of stories around dancer/bouncer/management collusion... and if I recall correctly, fairly recently there was an article about formal charges being filed. In the best case, the place is a den of ROBs, at worst, there was alleged organized illegal activity targeting customers (will have to go find that article). For the rest, as I said, I can't stomach staying long enough to find out if there's front room action or not, but the places are incredibly small, and often seating is just bar stools (e.g., Roaring 20s or the like). Unless it's a specific policy to allow front room action, there is nowhere to hide. Contrast that with militantly-bouncer-patrolled-no-extras alcohol clubs -- big soft comfy armchairs, big roomy dark clubs. As I've said many times here, I can't even count how many times a girl was sitting on my lap, and I was 2 knuckles deep in one or other orifice, and neither bouncers nor the eye in the sky can tell. Hell, that's even true if you sit in the booths at Centerfolds. All you need for good gropage is a willing stripper and furniture that blocks the view from the back and the sides so no one can see where your hand is
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Yes, you have a point about the better seating and looser patrolling. You know that New Century is unbranded Deja Vu. Not a place one would expect ROB's and thugs. But I hear you. Have to find out for myself. Only way to make sense of the situation. Thanks, and I do value your opinions and experience. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion