tuscl

F aka Ford stock $10.79

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
It's almost back to it's 52 week low of $10.67 anyone getting ready to load up again ?

I got in last time close to this then sold off at $12

I'm loading up personally

12 comments

• JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Yep...time to re up
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Guess not lol
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Make it a long term play. Trading is a chumps game.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    My long-term is a mutual fund and a 401K

Shirt term is my play time
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I read when the Vix opens and closes above its Bollinger band,odds are good there will be a lower low. Even if the market tanks a lot more, I still think we could have a good rally in the next several months if we don't go to war and tax cuts etc happen.

If we go to war and nukes start falling on South Korea, Japan, the US mainland and Hawaii and millions are dead, our economy will likely be in the shitter for years and today will seem like the good times.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Might be a good buying opportunity after the war is almost over.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    If that happens I wonder if that means we will get America brothels back
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I don't believe Kim in North Korea is going to back down. Trump will look even weaker if he doesn't strike back. Things will likely escalate. It's the Joker versus the evil genius and we are all along for the ride. Meanwhile we have a congress that can't pass a bill and republicans teaming up with democrats to make the president look even weaker trying to stop the president from appearing to be able to strike back by introducing a new bill to limit presidential power. Stupid idiots. A democrat porposed it but you know it won't pass and even if it did, we will likely be in a war with North Korea before 240 days if anything is going to happen.

In the meantime, North Korea is moving missiles into position and likely getting ready to open fire. Artillery is set to open fire and decimate parts of South Korea. Things must be miserable in North Korea because their leaders appear ready to die. Nukes should be off the table unless NK uses one first. With the joker, you don't know though. We may have to shelter in doors when radation clouds drift off from North Korea.

Trump has reassured the world that he is as crazy as Kim. Kind of hard to want to be 100 % invested in stocks in that case. I'm thinking survival food, what happens if radiation clouds drift my way, etc. food and water if power goes off for months. After the eclipse, our nation is doing a drill for such an event with extended power loss. Coincidence? Most people aren't ready and thinking about this is depressing.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Someone needs to make survival food based on American standard diets. Hamburgers, pizza, and fries. Let us add ketchup, mustard and keep all the msg out of it. I can order vitamins and throw in a few oddball things like lasagna , spaghetti, if they made these as survival food. I like simple pizza like plain hamburger pizza or hamburger and pepperoni pizza. I could see myself ordering a multi year supply of good tasting freeze dried pizza and hamburger, fries, potatoes, spaghetti, lasagna, survival food. Maybe throw in pancakes, waffles, milk freeze dried and hot dogs without nitrates and I can stock up and start living off of it. Forget all that rice, etc, crap I don't like now. Just in case any survival food companies read this site.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I'm not sure how you make a freeze dried cheeseburger with tomato and possibly lettuce and ketchup,mustard. If someone figures it out, and it tastes good, I'll order survival food to live off of now.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I tried a Hardee's 1/3 pound cheeseburger the other day. Best burger I've had in a long time, minus the onions.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    No Hardee's, no McD's, no Burger King, no Wendy's, in NK. They are miserable.
    I wonder if they even know what a cheeseburger is?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion