Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Do nor put your dick in a coconut. :)

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065449

Atlanta suburb

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for Doces300
Doces300
•

WTF? Bahaha! Gives new meaning to busting a nut. Always heard of milking a coconut but never the coconut milking you... Guess he was making a penis colada... Ok sorry, lost control there.

Profile picture for Doces300
Doces300
•

Ok one more... You put your dick in the coconut and fill it all up... If you know the song...

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

TMI

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

That sounds like solid advice. My dad forgot to pass that one on to me.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

I'm off to the pantry right now to dispose of all of my coconuts. :D

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

I dunno. Where else can you get a choice of hairy or shaved bush in the fruit/vegetable world.... ;-D

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

This topic got way out of hand over on Reddit

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Experimenting once ok. But to keep fucking the coconut with your jizz in it is absolutely disgusting.

Profile picture for Mainster
Mainster
•

His mistake was not spraying his dick with Raid before and after nutting in the nut.

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

I don't even had a penis and I feel traumatized. Ugh. :/

Profile picture for UGK.22
UGK.22
•

Whenever I want to get off I simply take it out and fuck it in its delightfully tight hole made better each time by accumulating volumes of my semen and butter acting as a lubricant. It’s heaven.’

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

If you want to fuck a coconut use a new coconut each time. It's the brilliant way!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement